Entry to UWS Hawkesbury. (1 Viewer)

Dawn65

HSC
N/A
I did my first year Bachelor of Nursing at Griffith in QLD. I withdrew from second sememster as we moved to Richmond in October but still have a GPA 6. My stat is still current and was 165 overall, 88 percentile rank.
I am really stressed that i dont have an offer yet for UWS. I know main round offers are in a couple of days but im really worried i wont get in. What do you think? I got an early offer to Griffith as i was using mature age entry and i thought i would get an early offer here too. Am i worried over nothing?

-juLie-

meep
HSC
I wouldnt stress too much about it. I transfered from Newcastle Uni to UWS Richmond Nursing having to apply for a position through UAC etc. I dont know exactly how many early offers they give out for the nursing degree but when you apply your application goes in with all the current year 12 school kids and they dont look at your previous uni experience until you apply for academic credit which is done once you have a place. I didnt get a early offer either. Just wait out for main round and see what you get.

Dawn65

HSC
N/A
Thanks for that. Only a couple of days to go now and i will have an answer.

I wonder if anyone would know....as i have only completed 6 months of the degree...and the course at Griffith is different to the one at UWS I would have to start from the beginning of first year again wouldnt I? Not that i really mind anyway, as I have a good solid knowledge base from what i did at Griffith already.

-juLie-

meep
HSC
You might get credit for 1 or 2 subjects. Just go to the academic advising day with a copy of your transcript and see what they say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)