Equality and Difference (1 Viewer)

Elle3

Do we need to have a cross cultural comparison? Because i know we have to have a 'focus study within ONE society' - thats what the syllabus says... but can't we just write about Australia?

Our teacher is obsessed with China, so she wants us to write about women in China. Can i just do women in Australia instead? Or Indigenous Australians?

we didn't do much on equality and difference/... i think we choose a place (australia) a concept(gender) and write an essay on it
i have no idea it is the one area i am seriously struggling with.

nattylee

HSC
we did focus on gender on women in indonesia, theres a lot of info available on it if any1 is stuck. its the topic that is covered in the heinemann text book as well, and it goes into a lot of detail if thats of any use to anyone...

vanillalatte

HSC
I havent actually heard anything about a cross cultural comparison in equality and difference. but u can always include it i guess for extra marks. we got to choose our own topics and i did discrimination against Australian Aborigines and ways which reduced these discrimination/prejudice.

stears

Space Monkey
HSC
Can i do other countries for (a) instead of Australia?

Elle3

THANKS for that =D i was freaking out. I'm going to to gender in Australia. *phew* a big weight off my shoulders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)