Equine Science (1 Viewer)

horses r cool

HSC
hi
in a couple of years my boss wants me to do the equine science course through distance ed and i was wondering what people thought of it at the moment im studying a cert 3 in ag in horse breeding though a traneeship and tafe and next year ill be completing the equine nursing course
thanks

boris

Banned
HSC
um

sounds like a very long way to go about things. if you do DE you're doing it part time, which is 6 years. so basically it's going to be what, atleast 8 before you finish the degree if you go and do these other things.

apply now for mid year intake man, i have no idea why you're going to complete all those TAFE courses only to go and do the degree later. if you're only doing them for credits, you're better off going straight to uni

horses r cool

HSC
no i started the tafe stuff to get independace to go to uni next year to do something completley diffrent but yea im just trying to sort out where im goin and stuff

boris

Banned
HSC
okay well do TAFE this year (you should get some credit subjects) and definitely take up uni next year, even if you do it by distance ed part time, you can still work and study (is what i do)

it's really good and really flexible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)