Equity scholarship outcome tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

ww0811

HSC
How would you rate my chances for UWS late round where I got 94.80 for ATAR and applying for family tax benefit and a partial sensory disability? (both were eligible for EAS)
did u just apply for family tax benefit or currently receiving?

ww0811

HSC
Ive had it for a long time now, actually have a pending youth allowance application
pending. omg

as i know from the equity scholarship website "Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means-tested income support payment

Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means-tested income support payments are subjected to an income and assets test. Family Tax Benefit Part A and B are NOT income- and asset-tested payments."

HSC
Uni Grad
UWS? different uni has different criteria
Yeah UWS. I just thought it was weird considering that when I was in year 12, I applied for EAS and it was classified as a disadvantage (mind you I had other things in the application as well) and UWS (as well as all the unis) agreed it was a disadvantage.

ww0811

HSC
Yeah UWS. I just thought it was weird considering that when I was in year 12, I applied for EAS and it was classified as a disadvantage (mind you I had other things in the application as well) and UWS (as well as all the unis) agreed it was a disadvantage.
EAS is a bit similar to equity

if u can provide proof of disadvantage for eas, same process for equity

HSC
Uni Grad
EAS is a bit similar to equity

if u can provide proof of disadvantage for eas, same process for equity
Yup, I did. I did it for both. Again, that is why I thought it was weird that I didn't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)