erm ...mod hist? (1 Viewer)

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for procrastination!! Haven't paid attention to any Modern History all year and I haven't started studying. Last two of my ten units -- I'm so screwed...

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
You are all complaining about the easy topics that half the state does, hence plentiful resources for information. Try doing Japan as your national study, which less than 1% of the candiature did for the last 3 years. Now that is something to complain about! lol.

burlz

Modern

Ohhh no way...not long to go now..starting studying today didnt realise how much there was to do with the cold war...:(..havent even started on Germany yet i'm royally screwed...good luck other modern goers

SGS05

HSC
Does anyone know which essays we should know for germany and vietnam?

05er

HSC
Don't worry guys! You've done the course all year and you all - despite what you think, know that you're going to go well.

If all else fails, just bullshit historians, events, dates...ANYTHING; as long as it sounds right.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
sunjet said:
As long as it's not a Cambodia/Laos question!
My entire Indochina mark is depending on a question on Cambodia! It's the only thing I know thoroughly.

05er

HSC
Indochina is so much easier than the Cold War; that's all over the damn world. Indo is easy, so few names to remember: Ngo Dinh Diem, Lon Nol, Sihanouk, Giap, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Trueman, Long Blow Job.

jen_05

arab israeli

RR is neone doin Arab Israeli Conflict??
Oh i bet not!! ders prob only bout 5 other skools stupid enuf 2 b doing it...i hate arab israeli conflict ARGGHHH!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
05er said:
Indochina is so much easier than the Cold War; that's all over the damn world. Indo is easy, so few names to remember: Ngo Dinh Diem, Lon Nol, Sihanouk, Giap, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Trueman, Long Blow Job.
Cold War = very interesting but difficult in understanding the political complexities

Indochina = easy but as boring as watching paint dry :rolleyes:

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Modern is evil and demonic, really.

Least i don't have to listen to my stupid teacher any more...... just wnat tommorrow to finish.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Cold War = very interesting but difficult in understanding the political complexities

Indochina = easy but as boring as watching paint dry :rolleyes:
Argh, trust me, I'd rather boring over complex.

Need to study... Must study... *closes BoS*

steph_t

we're doing Arab Israeli to. it sucks!! can't find notes anywhere, and the ones we've gotton throughout the year are really bad.

a8o

HSC
Where's the forum for this magnificent subject with the piss weak HSC exam paper.

i feel like i could've topped the state. except everybody else did.

best hting was, the only thing I studied for conflict in the pacific was the war itself....i was hoping for a question on strategy and got it. phew.!

tigerschick

^*PrInCeSs*^
HSC
where is the modern history exam thoughts thingy?
i did germnay - the totalitarian question - piss easy
leni - also very easy
indochina - US intervention - i found that hard cos i only studied why south lost and north won, but some how i got about 7 pages down - was completely bulshiting tho!
allwell...all ova now

ONE LEFT WOO HOO!!!

aurora_05

HSC
I didn't find it too bad at all :D Compared to what I was expecting anyways. The Indochina question on US withdrawal was awesome...Russia I did communist ideology one and that wasn't bad either...and Trotsky was good. Killed that one.
Overall - so much better than I was expecting. Didnt quite finish my last WW1 thing on the Somme but meh. Did everything else :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)