Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
My Edit button isn't working >_> But I'm also wondering if there will be some function arather... they said there'd be a trivia night? *shrugs*

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Evening drinks after our first day, good enough function for me :p

roadcone

HSC
yep.. it will definately be a shock. i'm starting my third week and am just getting used to it.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Eagles said:
16th :)

Final day at big w at 14th :(

InfiniteQ: Weekend accounting work?? Btw, whats your name? I wanna name drop at sbp lol.
Haha I think the only person who would remember me is Wayne and Katherine. So many of them left since I joined! Oh and there's a girl Sarah N who's v. nice.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
It's funny... you guys are prepping yourself to start and I'm prepping myself for my finish! 3 weeks to go yaaay.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Pfft...

Anyway I was walking in city today (chinese new year)... and in my collection of photos...

Guess which one my favourite is^^

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
lol you can barely deny that EY has the sexier building. Besides, PwC has broken neon lights on the sign :rofl:

Not that any of this matters...

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
InfiniteQ said:
It's funny... you guys are prepping yourself to start and I'm prepping myself for my finish! 3 weeks to go yaaay.
What will you be doing with yourself now?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Meads said:
lol you can barely deny that EY has the sexier building. Besides, PwC has broken neon lights on the sign :rofl:
I admit that EY has the sexier/more impressive building, but PwC is too classy to need neon lights (ie. they aren't broken- they don't exist). And mind you, whilst you guys have a small shopping centre, we have a very sexy corporate garden, and a bridge to Cockle Bay =P

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
seremify007 said:
I admit that EY has the sexier/more impressive building, but PwC is too classy to need neon lights (ie. they aren't broken- they don't exist). And mind you, whilst you guys have a small shopping centre, we have a very sexy corporate garden, and a bridge to Cockle Bay =P
Uhm if you're going to be in audit none of this even matters... you'll be comparing what client office was the worst.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
InfiniteQ said:
Do you come back to EY when you graduate?

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Credit Suisse owns EY.

Btw, does anyone know how many summer vacation positions EY offers in corporate finance and actuarial?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I finished the summer vacation program @ Deloitte yesterday. It was pretty cool. Now got 3 weeks of holidays until uni starts again. I started working after the exam period last semester, so haven't had much of a uni break until now. Good luck to all you guys starting this week =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)