EROLLING: what does program transfer mean? (1 Viewer)

lil_miss

HSC
Right now I'm accepting my first offer but I'm stuck now because they ask me about

"Program Transfer Options"

just before I confirm acceptance? what does this mean? I don't understand it when I click the more info button... can someone explain it please?

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
lil_miss said:
Right now I'm accepting my first offer but I'm stuck now because they ask me about

just before I confirm acceptance? what does this mean? I don't understand it when I click the more info button... can someone explain it please?
If you are unsure about the online acceptance process you should contact the Universities Admissions Centre on (02) 9752 0200.

drmix

HSC
N/A
lil_miss said:

to happened to me was that i got into com/sci

and then there was program transfer options ~ because they all had the same uai

so i could chose straight com, com/arts com/sci com/ssci com/eng com/eco but just pick the one u wanna do

joe_rulez37

HSC
My Problem: Very similar

Just currently enrolling into UNSW Commerce... when I hit a hitch.

I have a page titled "Optional Program Change"

You now have the option of transferring to one of the programs shown below. Please click on the 'More Info' link next to each of the programs listed for a detailed description of that option.

If you do decide to transfer, click the 'Select' button next to a program to proceed with that choice.
If you do NOT wish to transfer, click 'Continue' and your current program offer will be confirmed.
3136 Materials Science/Commerce

3521 Commerce/Economics

3525 Commerce/Arts

3527 Commerce/Social Science

3529 Commerce/Science

3539 Commerce (Liberal Studies)
Does everyone who make it into Commerce get these options? And also, if you select one of the "transfer" courses, does that mean you'll be doing an extra course this year? Also, when you select the "transfer" courses, is it confirmed straight away? (ie you can't change it) I'm not sure which "transfer course" I want to choose, so I want to have a few days to think about my choices. However, I also want to enrol ASAP...

Appreciate it if someone can clear this up for me. Thanks

thenothing

no member
HSC
I'm guessing it's because a lot of UNSW courses have the same course code, so you're accepted on your UAI but you have to let them know which one you want to do.

For example, B Science/B Arts, B Social Science/B Arts - same code, you'd have to choose which one you want to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)