• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Err.. (1 Viewer)

Bimb0

Okay .. im majorly confused =(

So it can affect your uai if you go to a school thats not "top 120" ??

does anyone know when we'll know our uai's, and whether we're accepted into uni??

im too scared to get my uai calculated.. =|

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Technically your school rank doesn't affect your uai.
However, it is important in predicting from school marks since different school have diffreent assessments. Also, outside 120 schools would have weaker students.
In regard to HSC marks, rank of school shouldn't matter. However, the competitiveness of higher ranked schools would boost your marks a little.

You get mark 18/12/2003, you get UAI 19/12/2003

Main round offers start 5/1/2004

Bimb0

oOo okay thanks i guess that makes sense.

Also, i just got a letter from the UNE in armidale saying i was accepted for their earlyentry type thingy .. but as armidale is like 10 hours away from me id still prefer to get accepted into wollongong uni.. although i doubt im gonna get the uai. do i have to accept UNE's offer? and will i get an offer from wollongong (if i make the UAI) even thouh ive got this thing from the UNE?
right now wollongong is my first preference, but for my offer from the UNE to work i have to have it as 1st preference, i just dont want to stuff up the *possible* chance of getting into wollongong, cuz it'd be much easier for me n cheaper etc..

Rahul

Dead Member
by when do you have to send a reply to UNE?
maybe you can wait for your UAI or even the main round!?!!??

Bimb0

i dont know i think i just need to have it as my first preference n then im in .. but it really doesnt say haha. i was gonna call them or something but id still like to know how that affects my other preferences.
is it just me or is the whole thing really confusing??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)