Essay editing services [2014 All-Rounders James Ruse Graduate] (1 Viewer)

serendipity7878

HSC
Hi, my name’s Christopher Chen and I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2014. I am offering editing services for essays for both high school and university. I understand that it is extremely hard to write an essay that is coherent, grammatically correct and logical. These skills can take many years to perfect and is extremely difficult. However, I am here to help you achieve the perfect essay, so you do not have to worry about producing bad pieces of writing.

I have the skills to edit your essay as I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School, the number 1 high school in NSW for 25 consecutive years and has never been beaten in the national NAPLAN examination. I graduated as a “Premier’s All Rounder” with the top band in my HSC English examinations. I was only able to gain this prestigious mark through my impeccable writing abilities.

If you would like me to help edit your essay to make it as perfect as it can be, contact me on 0470037117 or chrisfromruse@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)