essay help! intro (1 Viewer)

atrocityx

HSC
hey everyone, i need help with my essay thats due in like 2weeks about Macbeth. but i dont know if im typing up a good intro ><" so what do you think? and whats your opinion?

Discuss one idea and exposed in Shakespeare’s drama “Macbeth”. Refer to at least one scene which illustrates this message.

Themes: Cruelty and Masculinity
Macbeth, known as the tragedy of moral order is a Shakespeare play/drama of the Elizabethan era. Revealing emotions of power, betrayal and selfishness, Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” illustrates themes of cruelty and masculinity of the gender and shows the true colours of women. It is the battle of the sexes as it is to believe that women are much more powerful over men in the play.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
atrocityx said:
hey everyone, i need with my essay thats due in like 2weeks about Macbeth. but i dont know if im typing up a good intro ><" so what do you think? and whats your opinion?

Discuss one idea and exposed in Shakespeare’s drama “Macbeth”. Refer to at least one scene which illustrates this message.

Macbeth, known as the tragedy of moral order is a Shakespeare play/drama of the Elizabethan era. Revealing emotions of power, betrayal and selfishness, Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” illustrates themes of cruelty and masculinity of the gender and shows the true colours of women. It is the battle of the sexes as it is to believe that women are much more powerful over men in the play.
You need to expand more on your introduction. You must develop a thesis statement which reflects your personal response to the question. Also, all your arguments should be clearly outlined in your introduction, so that each paragraph falls sequentially and cohesively into place. Also, your first sentence, "Macbeth, known as the tragedy of moral order." That isn't working at all. Perhaps you could try something like "... Epitamises the tragedy of moral disorder," or "... is reflective of the tragedy of moral abandonment."

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
atrocityx said:
hey everyone, i need help with my essay thats due in like 2weeks about Macbeth. but i dont know if im typing up a good intro ><" so what do you think? and whats your opinion?

Hmmm.... its good except the part about the women isn't exactly a focus point of the drama 'Macbeth'. You should maybe change that to something different. I'm not sure what but not the reference to the 'women power'.

bored of sc

HSC

Macbeth, known as the tragedy of moral order, is a well-regarded Shakespearean drama of the Elizabethan era. Exploring emotions of power, betrayal and selfishness, Shakespeare illustrates the themes of cruelty and masculinity of gender and shows the true nature of women. It is a battle of the sexes and the responder is to believe that women are much more powerful over men in the play. Through the utilisation of dramatic and language techniques Shakespeare communicates a tradegy filled with the ideologies of sexism, manipulation and stereotypes; all of which build a clear representation of the theme cruelty and masculinity.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Sample Intro
Shakespeare's tragedy, Macbeth is an iconic play which explores the tragedy of humanity through the destruction and break down of the moral order. Having been published within the historical context of Elizabethan England, Macbeth displays the patriarchally domineering role of men within society. Through the application of analysing the characterisation of women in the text, the responder is able to derive how the women in Shakespeare's social context, were subjected to a cruel life of individualistic suppression and absence of free will. Through the manipulative use of language to create meaning for his audience, Shakespeare has constructed a synthetically dynamic tragedy, which through the evident notions of sexism and control of women, are able to vividly establish a clear representation in regards to the themes of cruelty and masculinity.

Last edited:

porquoispas

HSC
Hey Aplus we need more people like you in this world.. Would you like to write my english essay as well?

atrocityx

HSC
bored of sc said:

Macbeth, known as the tragedy of moral order, is a well-regarded Shakespearean drama of the Elizabethan era. Exploring emotions of power, betrayal and selfishness, Shakespeare illustrates the themes of cruelty and masculinity of gender and shows the true nature of women. It is a battle of the sexes and the responder is to believe that women are much more powerful over men in the play. Through the utilisation of dramatic and language techniques Shakespeare communicates a tradegy filled with the ideologies of sexism, manipulation and stereotypes; all of which build a clear representation of the theme cruelty and masculinity.
Aplus said:
Sample Intro
Shakespeare's tragedy, Macbeth is an iconic play which explores the tragedy of humanity through the destruction and break down of the moral order. Having been published within the historical context of Elizabethan England, Macbeth displays the patriarchally domineering role of men within society. Through the application of analysing the characterisation of women in the text, the responder is able to derive how the women in Shakespeare's social context, were subjected to a cruel life of individualistic suppression and absence of free will. Through the manipulative use of language to create meaning for his audience, Shakespeare has constructed a synthetically dynamic tragedy, which through the evident notions of sexism and control of women, are able to vividly establish a clear representation in regards to the themes of cruelty and masculinity.
OMG! thankyou SOO MUCHHHH~ seriously i envy both of your essay writing skills T_T"" how can you write soo well like that!?. I really want to improve my essay writing skills but i dont know where to start ><""

jellybelly59

HSC
atrocityx said:
OMG! thankyou SOO MUCHHHH~ seriously i envy both of your essay writing skills T_T"" how can you write soo well like that!?. I really want to improve my essay writing skills but i dont know where to start ><""
There are heaps of "how to write a band 6 essay" and "how do i improve in english" threads around this forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)