Essay plans for MARK2071 (1 Viewer)

iceworx

HSC
Hi guys,

If any of you do or have done MARK2071, I am willing to pay for essay plans for the following questions

1. Issues in conducting cross-cultural research, and the strategies/techniques that researchers can employ when collecting secondary and primary research (e.g., dealing with issues such as validity, equivalence issues, sampling issues, etc.).
2. Specific issues in research such as language and translation processes.
3. Entry Mode strategies (criteria for evaluating modes and tradeoffs involved in choosing modes).
4. Factors affecting decision to standardise vs. adapt product offering e.g. Product adaptation Model
5. Constraints in developing Global Advertising Campaigns
6. Factors relating to country of origin effects, and how they related to developing products and advertising messages.
7. Specific issues in media choice in different countries (newspaper, radio, magazine, etc.).
8. Issues in developing pan-regional approaches to advertising (e.g., Goodyear Tire in Latin America).
9. Parallel importation, the effects on international pricing and possible strategies for dealing with gray markets

Exam is tomorrow, so offer is for tonight :D

I am going to start doing them myself right now but I can't really be fucked and just in case I miss anything the offer is there if anyone is interested haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)