Essay Qn (1 Viewer)

forthehsc

HSC
Discuss the impact of microeconomic policies on Australia’s economic performance

i wanted to know what you would be including/focusing on in that essay question

determine

Premium Member
HSC
youd think about all the different microeconomic reforms and youd link them to economic growth, inflation, unemployment & external stability in particular.

e.g. trade policy >>> relates to external stability
labour market policy >>> relates to unemployment
competition policy >>>> relates to inflation

those sorts of things. economic performance often relates to the economic issues. :) hope that helps!

forthehsc

HSC
youd think about all the different microeconomic reforms and youd link them to economic growth, inflation, unemployment & external stability in particular.

e.g. trade policy >>> relates to external stability
labour market policy >>> relates to unemployment
competition policy >>>> relates to inflation

those sorts of things. economic performance often relates to the economic issues. :) hope that helps!
thank youu, also one more thing, in the practice essay i did, i talked about deregulation, efficiency, competition policy and labour market programs, do think those are more than enough? or should i be referring to more

determine

Premium Member
HSC
thank youu, also one more thing, in the practice essay i did, i talked about deregulation, efficiency, competition policy and labour market programs, do think those are more than enough? or should i be referring to more
they're fine, but also make sure you mention trade policy. this will have a significant impact! and just make sure you keep linking back to their impacts on the Australian economy's performance. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)