essay qu (1 Viewer)

Hiya_la

umm
how would u answer this qu:

analyse the external adn internal factors that could affect Australia's economic performance in the global economy..

umm.. would u b talkin about da cad and international competitiveness
as well as exchange rates, interest rates etc?

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
pray to god u dont get dat question cos u'll have to regurgitate the whole damn eco's course + current issues... everything

but on the brighter side... u prolly wont cos in the new syllabus the stimulus extended response (based on the past 2 yrs) asks u a question on topic 3 n 4
the free extended response asks u a question on topic 1 n 2
so there shuldnt b a question taht crosses taht boundary...

but then again... im just gessing...

is a roflcopter
HSC
"external and internal factors" sounds more like business studies :p

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
thats a huge question.. maybe if it was

Analyse the effect the global economy has on Australia's internal and external stability/ economic performance.

hope theirs an exchange rates one

AGB

HSC
i dont think it would be that tough....

firstly you would hav to say that economic performance encompasses economic growth, unemployment, inflation, and external stability.

then you would have to break down internal and external factors i.e. internal (all the factors in the australian economy that affect performance) and external (all factors outside of australia that affect performance)

INTERNAL

*Economic growth - you would go into the sources of economic growth => mainly consumption and investment. Then go into what affects consumption and what affects investment. Then you need to go into the impact that economic growth has on the economy

*Unemployment - i think here the best thing to do is classify the types of unemployment, then go into the causes of each one of them e.g. cyclical caused by deficiencies in economic growth, structural etc etc, and then into the effects of unemployment on Australia

*Inflation - again, go into the causes of inflation then the effects that they have on Australia.

EXTERNAL

External Stability is the best indicator of the impact that external factors have on the Australian economy. External stability refers to (give definition here).

The causes of external instability are..........

The effects of external instability are...........

I think that about covers everything that needs to be in there, however, if you can write fast enough and get this much into 50min, then it would be better to put in policy responses to economic growth, unemployment, inflation and external stability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)