Essay Question (1 Viewer)

Godly_Child

Hi... I have this essay question for economics.. and i know there is so much i can write about.. but when is it just gobble?? Like how much is enough?

The question is:
"Discuss the use of macroeconomic and microeconomic policies by the Australian Government to achieve full employment"

Thanks

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
as long as ur not just listing things.. u can never have too much..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
As a guide, write as much as u can possibly write at full speed in around 50 mins

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Harimau
I thought it was quality over quantity... I would say not to waffle.
Don't waffle
write relevant stuff
remember, if u can write 5 pages of relevant stuff effectively to develop a strong argument, this would be more advantageous than writing only 3 pages of relevant stuff

gnrlies

HSC
i spose you would talk about labour market reforms for microeconomic policy, and then possibly some of the features of monetary and fiscal policy.

You could probably also talk about things like the natural rate of unemployment and how macropolicy fails to become effective at this rate only causing inflation etc.

Then perhaps look at what the current government is doing. (thats probably best done by interspersing it between your other points - since it did have reference to australian government)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)