essay questions (1 Viewer)

ben

that's good!

I serious have no idea how I'd write a script!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
grr scripts....my last skool assessment nxt week is write a script of a transformed scene from Hamlet or Rosencrantz&Guildenstern....

sif not 99

esther. YOU SO DO, look at your King Lear Booklet ITS ALL THERE, when i saw it my draw dropped, I was like wow, somebodies teachers are giving u a LITTLE bit of help, note the *sacrcasm* Needless to say I also photocopied it =) I wish u did more of the same modules as I did because I'm sure my hsc marks would go up exponentially.

As to open book exams and pre given questions talk to your history department, I just assumed it would be like that everywhere.

No wonder HGHS goes so well in the HSC, theres two ppl sitting the HSC, the student and the teacher!
thats not to mention all the handouts you get, geez anyone would think that the deforestation happening in Sth America can be attributed solely to your english department.

Btw we beat u at debating ahahahah =) its all good

Last edited:

sif not 99

dude the booklet is 140 pages I am not scanning that sorry!!!
contact Hornsby Girls High School English Department, they were selling them to their students for $15
spoonfeeding comes at a price i suppose

ben

140 pages? Oh...

Seems a bit of overkill for King Lear. What, we'll write about 3 pages in 40 minutes in the actual exam.

It's like doing heaps of notes on our supplementary texts for our Area of Study - not worth it in my opion.
:cool:

Morgues

lol, I am not going to let go that easily
How about just the part on the different interpretations of King Lear.......I am desperate in this module.........please

sif not 99

no summary,
its more or less a collection of about a dozen or so different readings, but its ALL THERE for them covering the major readings, traditional, commy, psychoanalytical, family, and others

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
extended reponses

It can range from anything , even to a web page.

Extended response tests whether studuents know what they are talking about, and how to present it (eg radio interview, newpaper, speech, feature article, monolgue etc). The main thing is, this stops ppl from preparing at home.

|_wise_|

suggestion?

there is probably a designated thread for suggestions...but it is applicable to this one so...

wouldn't it be a good idea to have a document which is compiled from previous questions others have had....rather than have heaps of different papers you could just have questions one after the other on each topic.....just an idea...we got given a sheet like this for <gulp> geography and it was very useful....

Soap

HSC
WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?

hehehe but seriously, the best one which is gonna in pretty much every exam for change is...

what have you learnt about change through your studying of the stimulus booklet, prescribed text and various (2 to 3) texts of your own choosing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)