Essay questions? (1 Viewer)

jung1239

HSC
Could anyone please give me some plausible paper 2 Essay questions?

In regards to:
Mod A Texts in time: Frankenstein and Bladerunner
Mod B Gwen Harwoods poetry
Mod C History and Memory

Maybe from your trial exams possibly. What were the CSSA trial questions also if anyone has them.

I've already tried the BoS ones, and they only go back a few years since some of the modules have changed.

Thanks!

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
Could anyone please give me some plausible paper 2 Essay questions?

In regards to:
Mod A Texts in time: Frankenstein and Bladerunner
Mod B Gwen Harwoods poetry
Mod C History and Memory

Maybe from your trial exams possibly. What were the CSSA trial questions also if anyone has them.

I've already tried the BoS ones, and they only go back a few years since some of the modules have changed.

Thanks!
I'll post up a few of them !

Mod A: "The elective texts in time, makes responders consider ideas in a new light" how did you prescribed texts make you see the concept of progress in a new light?
Mod B: Write a critical essay that demonstrates how your response to Gwen Harwood's poetry changed and developed during the process of your critical study. you should base your response on a detailed examination of TWO or THREE of Harwood's poems
Mod C: In contrast to documented evidence, personal history or memory inevitably reflects a one sided or biased view of history. Evaluate the extent to which the representation of events or situations in the texts you have studied reflects this view. in your essay refer to your prescribed text and at least TWO related texts of your own choosing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)