• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ESSAY WRTING HELP (im a noob) (1 Viewer)

jojo1234

HSC
RIGHT SO CHECK IT

i do legal studies and Modern hist and you know most of the exams etc are essays, extened response etc....

I write the eassys how theyve shown me to answer them so like ill try answer the question and say somthing like for example in legal studies "Family law has been moderlty effective in adressing blah blah blah this is done by blah blah blah" then in the next paragraph ill be like blah blah blah thus proveing that blah blah is modertly effective in adressing blah blah" and then do a conclusion after a few pages...i write like a decent amount of pages like 5-8 for an hour long exam but im still only getting like 16/20 etc what am i donig wrong how can iu get better

I am wrting them properly arnt i ?

aramik

HSC
Answer the question properly? You can't always get 19/20 etc.. an 16/20 isn't a BAD mark.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
jojo1234 said:
RIGHT SO CHECK IT

i do legal studies and Modern hist and you know most of the exams etc are essays, extened response etc....

I write the eassys how theyve shown me to answer them so like ill try answer the question and say somthing like for example in legal studies "Family law has been moderlty effective in adressing blah blah blah this is done by blah blah blah" then in the next paragraph ill be like blah blah blah thus proveing that blah blah is modertly effective in adressing blah blah" and then do a conclusion after a few pages...i write like a decent amount of pages like 5-8 for an hour long exam but im still only getting like 16/20 etc what am i donig wrong how can iu get better

I am wrting them properly arnt i ?
Post up an example of your work, so we can see where you might be losing marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)