Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
l337aZnPrInceeeeeSz, lol

Really enjoying Trials and Tribulations, I've noticed there's heaps and heaps of reference to popular culture compared to the other two games.

EDIT: just started the investigation for the fifth case, this is gonna be epic

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:( :( :( ive been trying to find a game of mario kart for like 1/2 an hour. oh finally found one just then. 1 on 1 though :( . my first game online

iwannarock

HSC
stazi said:
:( :( :( ive been trying to find a game of mario kart for like 1/2 an hour. oh finally found one just then. 1 on 1 though :( . my first game online
oh no.

dont say mario kart is dying.

i always used to be able to find people.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
do you know if you need to forward any ports to get more opponents?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
When I used to play you would usually find 3 people internationally, but they were usually japs who would absolutely tear it up.

Locally or regionally or whatever it is, it was always hard to find a match. I'd usually get 1on1 or the occasional 3 players. 4 was rare, really rare

iwannarock

HSC
i think people have just moved on to other games.

back in its hey day.....man it'd be like 30 seconds and you'd have a 4 player match. even locally.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think it does have something to do with my router's firewall, as now im getting an error code. will allow the right ports later on tonight.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
What's everyone been playing lately anyway? waiting waiting for oct 1.

Finished Ouendan today on normal setting, think I actually enjoyed it more than EBA.
Might start pokemon again seeing as my cousin who's older than me is getting into it ever since I ordered that R4 for him.
Push in Tetris DS is really really great

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh awesome, apparently the servers have been fucked for the past 48 hours. that's why i couldnt find a game

Supermodified

HSC
I just saw the DS 'game' Jam Sessions. Looks so awesome, even if it's a little low on content. Will definitely be getting it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah i didnt like it. it was fun for a bit, but it was annoying that you don't even get a score for how well you played, or any kind of indicator on whether or not you hit the right notes, etc.

Supermodified

HSC
Yeah, it's kind of off-puting that it doesn't give you a score, but I just like the fact that I can just play around on the guitar on the go. I like jamming by myself and giving singing a go, so this just appeals to me. I'll see if I'll buy it, depending on the price.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Yeah i remember playing the Japanese equivalent, it was nothing too flash but i'd imagine it would be fun to dick around on with the train if you're feeling a bit creative.

Push in tetris ds has me hooked, shame i'm so terrible at it :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Supermodified said:
Yeah, it's kind of off-puting that it doesn't give you a score, but I just like the fact that I can just play around on the guitar on the go. I like jamming by myself and giving singing a go, so this just appeals to me. I'll see if I'll buy it, depending on the price.
there's no real singing element for it though :( it doesn't even record you singing

iwannarock

HSC
fuck fuck fuck.

none of the new roms seem to work for me anymore

my ds pirate days are over.

:burn:

Supermodified

HSC
I'm in the market for a flash cart, and I was wondering what the best brand to get it. Has anyone had a really good experience with a particular brand, or knows of a brand that is good?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
An R4, probably. My M3 has been great and the R4 is supposed to supersede it, or something. 50 bones from dealextreme

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iwannarock said:
fuck fuck fuck.

none of the new roms seem to work for me anymore

my ds pirate days are over.

:burn:
lol did you try upgrading the firmware? do you have a supercard? All you need to do is go to their site and upgrade :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)