Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
To be a party pooper and comment on something related to the topic: Harvest Moon is my favourite at the moment.
I have Trauma Centre but havent really played it much yet, and Sims 2 is decent.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Lizakith said:
To be a party pooper and comment on something related to the topic: Harvest Moon is my favourite at the moment.
I have Trauma Centre but havent really played it much yet, and Sims 2 is decent.
Yeah I just synthed my Natso Macho with a Skeleton to get a Skeleton Warrior on Dragon Quest

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lizakith said:
I loved rune factory. I crafted the best sword, killed the end boss and got the chick i wanted to nail up to 7 hearts.

hero.

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I loved rune factory. I crafted the best sword, killed the end boss and got the chick i wanted to nail up to 7 hearts.
I never finished the game cause I had to wait till Winter before I could advance through the story and I was still in Summer when I finished the prior dungeons.

Which chick did you pick? They were all loli btw and I dont see how they could bear any children at all.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The one that ran the bath house. Yeah, I agree, the all looked like 10yr olds. WTB boobs.

hero.

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
The one that ran the bath house. Yeah, I agree, the all looked like 10yr olds. WTB boobs.
Nah that's ok cause flat chest are ok with me

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
That's cause you're asian.

(i dont really know if you're asian)

chupabum

HSC
Just buy an R4 card :) nd u can put any DS games rom u like by downloading them from the internet.
It's awesome, I can put lots of game in the memory card rather than carrying individual cards.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, a few of us discussed and bought them halfway through this monster thread.

I'm almost finished clubhouse games on hard. One of the most annoying games was chess because on hard the CPU takes about a minute every turn. Somehow, I ended up winning on my final go when I wasn't even trying. I lost all my pieces except my king and two pawns, he had most of his pawns and a rook but for some reason didnt take my pawns. I got the pawns to the other end, got two queens and won.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes, but you wont find large capacity microsd cards like with ipods. I want an R4 but can't pay via gaypal :( someone find me where i can buy an R4 via CC

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i went for ozmodchips.com - $99 for R4 + 2GB kingston card + registered post!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I payed for the dealextreme one with CC. It cost less than that too, but it did have a 1 gig micro with it. Granted, that was a close to a year ago.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
with CC via paypal? they dont seem to have that option. the aussie one would be good as I should get it Monday/Tuesday :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Lizakith said:
Does anyone know much about the R4s with built in memory? As in, non-changeable.
uhh im quite sure there's no such thing. you need to get memory cards to insert into them. otherwise how would you upload the games if its internal?

http://ozmodchips.com/ - $99 incl 2GB memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)