Established author offering English 4U tuition (1 Viewer)

Grey Kid

HSC
Evening cats,

I am currently a novelist with Black Library Publishing UK as well as final year journalism student. Graduated in class of 04 from Sydney Boys High with a UAI of 95.1, and a 48/50 for 4 unit English.

I am willing to take on a maximum of 3 students for the year of 2009, and guide them through their 4U English major work process. This includes:

- Development of foundational theories with university/honours level research
- Guidance through journals and assessments by a professional writer
- Close monitoring of your final major work throughout the duration of yr12 to ensure it is of standard far above that of your peers.

As stated before, places are limited to 3 students so I am able to develop a student’s project to some depth. Fees are negotiable depending on a number of factors (Especially how peachy keen you are about your project) I am not in this for income. Rather, I quite enjoyed major works in yr12 and do not mind helping others along with theirs, in particular those with a creative streak.

I take students on a case by case basis, so feel free to email me with any questions at vaux.cara.sposa@gmail.com

- H.T.R

kony

HSC
so, where can one unassuming, but nevertheless voracious reader such as myself attain a copy of your latest published novel?

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Re: Established author offering 4U English tuition

"guide them" meaning "write their MW for money"...?

Grey Kid

HSC
Re: Established author offering 4U English tuition

dizzyizzy said:
"guide them" meaning "write their MW for money"...?
I get more than enough money from advances and royalties, so no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)