english stnadard 2/30
physics 10/17
visual arts 2/30
business studies 7/10
engineering 2/10

Also can you please provide tips for improvement thank you :spin:

aqeela

HSC
thanks guys also i wanna do medicine as my future career is there a way to get to it? did i already screw up or do i have a chance in the hsc exam and is repeating something i should consider?

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
Idk, seems unlikely imo. My mate got 96 in umat and a low 90s atar, maybe he didn't do that well in the interview but iirc I think you need both a decently high atar and >90 umat to get in either UNSW UWS or UNCLE, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Different for different unis, but a competitive ATAR would be at least above 98

aqeela

HSC
Different for different unis, but a competitive ATAR would be at least above 98
should i consider repeating because i realy wanna do medicine if yes should i do it at the same school or a different school? or is there another way i can get to medicine?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
should i consider repeating because i realy wanna do medicine if yes should i do it at the same school or a different school? or is there another way i can get to medicine?
If you're dead set on getting into medicine then there are other ways to get into it

iirc if you do Medical Science and have a good WAM then you can transfer to Medicine after a certain amount of time

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Don't repeat, go into uni and do a similar degree if that's what interests you. There's other ways to get in.

Jinks

HSC
As everyone else has said, don't repeat. Look at graduate entry options.

aqeela

HSC
As everyone else has said, don't repeat. Look at graduate entry options.
yh im gonna do that and can i transfer from medical science in my first year to medicine if i have a good Gpa or do i have to finish the course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)