Estimate own atar (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
This is why we're both getting mystery marks - you can't even count (you quoted 5 definite 99+ ATAR people), and I'm too :'( :'(

(jk you're going to get 97+!!! 98+!!! 99+!!!)
LOL but pikachu was quoted twice so thats 4 ppl :/ I kinda have about 0.7 brain cells! I am not complete sped :D

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
You're gonna spend $2000 on pikachu if you plan on counting him twice
Green Yoda the Monkey said:
LOL but pikachu was quoted twice so thats 4 ppl :/ I kinda have about 0.7 brain cells! I am not complete sped

O sorree I onli had 12 hours of sleep last night maybe that's y I think I'm going to get a mysteri maRk

edit: i wouldn't be spending $2000 on pikachu anyway bc he's defs getting 99.5+ or 99.8+ or 99.95 idek same thing ;)

mayb i will get 93+ atar if i am lukcy

Last edited:

same1111

HSC
N/A
Is anyone else unable to access their hsc assessment ranks on the studentsonline site?

captainneuro

HSC
Wait sorry guys, I can't check it either after just logging in now (was talking about I could see mine from ages ago when i checked lol), but yeah no one can check them now. I heard the ranks are available only on the first couple of weeks (around Nov) but won't be available atm as the results are in the process of being checked and finalised and us getting our hsc marks/atar soon. Happens every year.

Last edited:

Dilara98

HSC
N/A
I effed up general maths in the externals so not feeling good with that scaling. Around 75 at worst. Not good enough for the courses I wanna be in :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)