Estimate please (1 Viewer)

KoshX87

HSC
Thanks guys for last estimate, it was prompt and I tried really hard for that chemistry exam.

With a school rank of 77 and personal ranks (and estimated external raw mark) of:

English: 18/63 …. 78/105

Maths Ext1: 6/44 …. 56-58/70

Maths Ext2: 6/19 …. 77/100

SDD: 1/6 …. 90/100

Chemistry: 7/50 …. (83/100, this is an estimate, but I’m extremely sure I got more than 80% and I only lost one mark from multiple choice)

Physics: 9/63 …. 85/100 (Sure that I can get this, from all the practice I’ve done for it since my trials)

Additionally, I’d like to add that our cohort in my school, this year, is strong in all my subjects and the people ranked above me would get as much as me if not more in their HSC examinations.
People before said that my ATAR would lie around the 92-95, but if there’s any hope for me with the Chemistry and Physics marks added to get 97+, I would really appreciate to know, cause its really depressing, thinking that I have no chance :(.
Besides all of that I’m so happy it’ll be over on Friday :). Can’t believe that people finished their HSC’s like a week ago and I feel so sad for anyone who has VA/geo/biology (I would die if I had to wait any longer for it to end).

Another

HSC
N/A
What english are you doing?

If those external marks are correct, then 94.5 if standard english OR 96.3 for adv. english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)