math ext2 - 5/42 - 17b6
physics - 2/50 -14b6
chem - 9/55 - 9b6

hes hoping for 99.5+ to make dent. is his atar okay or should he be stressed rn

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Considering this information, your friend's performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR of 98 at the very least and up to 99.65, with his overall position likely being closer to the higher end of this estimate. His performance is definitely of an excellent standard across his subjects, meaning that all of his subjects are highly likely to make a positive contribution to his ATAR. He should therefore ensure that he prepares for his HSC exams to the best of his ability, which will hopefully allow him to solidify his performance and maximise his chances of achieving his ATAR goal.

While his performance is definitely of a high standard across his subjects, he is performing slightly better at some subjects than he is at others, which is of course normal. The reason I mention this is that it could provide an indication as to the subject where your friend could put in slightly more effort in order to further increase his chances of achieving an ATAR in his desired range. This subject appears to be Chemistry. Based on this, your friend could their study strategy in preparation for their Chemistry HSC exam and seek clarification regarding any aspects of the content that they may not be fully confident with (if applicable).

Overall, your friend's target is definitely within reach.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)