Estimate Your Raw Mark. (1 Viewer)

quincyboi

HSC
mitsui said:
finger crossed for 95+

got 96 for trial, and 99 for half yearly (both average 59)

hope the luck stays with me

goodluck =)
U GO TO HELL! U GO TO HELL AND U DIE! :burn:

OToole

HSC
Low 90s would be nice. I usually (well always so far) get 20/20 for multiple choice, hopefully ill only lose 2 or so in the short answers and then maybe 18 for my first essay and 16 for the other one.
Thats as best as I can estimate give or take three or so marks (more likely take than give).

ibac

HSC
At the risk of sounding stupid, for those people who did the macro/micro essay, during the microeconomic implications part of the essay did you right about labour market reform/policy?... because i certainly did, my teacher said it was an essential part of any microeconomic debate.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
^

sure did. XD

it's the only one u can go on for pages about really

3li

HSC
N/A
ibac said:
At the risk of sounding stupid, for those people who did the macro/micro essay, during the microeconomic implications part of the essay did you right about labour market reform/policy?... because i certainly did, my teacher said it was an essential part of any microeconomic debate.
yeh i rambled about WorkChoices for a bit - in order to discuss skills shortages as a capacity constraint that needs to be eased for govt to maintain effectiveness of macro/micro in achieving eco objectives. Also linked it to cost push inflationary dampening and productivity incentives for eco growth. especially at a time of slow growth and persistent inflationary pressures.
wrote 16 for this and 10.5 for exchange rates, which was a shocker

hopefulli 95+ though i know i already lost one in mc (my worst section)

c raig

HSC
theres alot of nobs in here crapping on about how great they are. its ecos, not the hardest thing in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)