estudent wont let me enroll. (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
its only letting me enrol in one subject. after i enroll and attempt to enroll in another the thing to choose a unit disappears and comes up with this.

You have no specific units planned for this course. If no unit sets appear below, please "Contact eStudent Support" to proceed with enrolment.

ALLLICE

HSC
I'm trying to change around some of my subjects and it won't let me enroll either -.-

The handbook is fucking me over too. Just displaying unit names and not giving me any further info on them.

I think it might have something to do with them changing shit to put the new logo everywhere. MAKES PERFECT SENSE to do it during enrollment.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
I'm trying to change around some of my subjects and it won't let me enroll either -.-

The handbook is fucking me over too. Just displaying unit names and not giving me any further info on them.

I think it might have something to do with them changing shit to put the new logo everywhere. MAKES PERFECT SENSE to do it during enrollment.
*chuckle*

You've been at MQ long enough to know that what SHOULD happen and what does happen are two completely different things :p

NOT FOUND
The requested URL /2009/index.php was not found on this server.
*facepalm* This doesn't bode well...

Mathmatics85 said:
I miss the old logo already.

Really, I miss it.
I miss my caterpillar :(

Last edited:

ALLLICE

HSC
AsyLum said:
*chuckle*

You've been at MQ long enough to know that what SHOULD happen and what does happen are two completely different things :p
I didn't say that I was surprised ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
I didn't say that I was surprised ;)
Touche rofl, but yes, its kinda crap..trying to find a decent 1st semester unit ><

Tabris

HSC
Just contact e student support.

I think its got to do with the limit on CP, i was capped at 116 but needed 124 to grad. So i asked for more CP:

"Dear estudent,

My name is XXX and my student num is XXXXXXXX and i cannot enrol in any units for this year.

I require X amount of CP in order to complete my prescribed course. Can you please allocate these CP to me""

tash.

HSC
hey, estudent disabled my account. is the service desk open in the holidays coz the phone message only says the semester hours?

Peartie

HSC
yay im finally enrolled!

out of curiosity what does a (p) mean next to the subject once im enrolled?

Peartie

HSC
no...partially satisfied i found it after id asked the question :$

basically means that assuming i pass the semester before it it means that i will be able to do it in 2nd semester...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Son of a bitch, estudent still hasn't fixed my account to let me accept my offer

iwannarock

HSC
so i sent an email and have had nothing done and no reply.

will i have to go in in person?

do i go to that c5c place?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)