ETA Extension English day at PLC (1 Viewer)

dandel26

HSC
Hey everyone.
Did anyone go to this? What did you think? I though it was pretty good especially the second session about writing the critical/imaginative responses. If anyone was at the crime ficition one, i was the guy in the red jumper who was forced to read my crap imaginative intro.

Cheers
Dan

KiwiMountyGurl

HSC
yeah i was there too. i thought it was good also. Imaginative responses i would say are my weaker point so i found it helpful. ohhhh i saw you. hahaha cool. nah your intro wasnt crap heehee all good.

---> Natz <---

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
I think i saw you there as well~! Your intro was good! I remember sitting there thinking: "OMG I'm going to fail English ext" after hearing all the creative intros people read. Do you remember that woman with the weird glasses who read that wonderful short intro about a child and her mother at a train station?

Compared to the other ETA lectures I've been to, this would have been one of the best ones. Karen was an excellent speaker with an great sense of humour which kept the lectures from being boring.

dandel26

HSC
Yeah definately the best ext eng day i've been to. Yeah the lady with the glasses was crazy, but she was probably an ext eng teacher so they have done it heaps before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)