Ethnic orientation of students (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
fundamentally said:
Have a look at the Commerce/Economics, Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering or Law faculties.

Asians are pragmatic and tend to not do high-unemployment subjects like arts. The only Asians I have met who were doing a BA were doing it as part of a combined degree, usually along with a Law degree.
You obviously don't understand 'arts' do you ?

But then again, you've done nothing but bag out MQ and arts, so go back to UNSW and stop complaining and trying to re-assure yourself you're in the right uni.

PS. Try and keep your trolling to a minimum bearpooh.

Love, MQers.

Last edited:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Maybe 5% of Science students are asian at MQ.

% International Europeans. German, Norwegian.
% American Internation.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Bearpooh's way of bagging out maq is a defensive mechanism so he can shield out how shitty he is (have you made any friends in unsw, or do they all hate you aswell?). Oh, Bearpooh BTW, you should see how many law students fail to get a job, youll find only the best go well (and i doubt youll ever get any higher than cleaning the toilets of a law firm, you miserable shit)...
Bearpooh hates nearly everything. I respect that.

PS: Is putting self aggrandising comments in your signature a way of shielding how shitty YOU are?

cr in accg

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
what the... how the hell can you say that arts = high-unemployment when arts is such a general thing (why the hell would you even call it a subject)? What an arrogant prat.
no offence but he was right

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
powerhouse said:
Hello,

Without sounding racist or discriminatory, what is the main ethnic background of students at Macquarie? For example, I heard that UTS is mostly Asian whilst UoW is mostly Australian.

Cheers.
you mean anglo-saxon/everyone who looks non-asian

right?

god fucking damnit, i know i sound like a tool picking that out, and i know you didn't intend any discrimination but i am so sick and tired of the word "Australian" be used incorrectly.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
cr in accg said:
Kinda like someone doing a B Comm - Accg, i mean, how many people have the same degree :rolleyes:

X

xeuyrawp

neo_o said:
PS: Is putting self aggrandising comments in your signature a way of shielding how shitty YOU are?
Wtf? That wasn't at all necessary, reject.

cr in accounting said:
Yeah, and your shit uni marks + mediocre degree are going to get you so far in life...:)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
wow i visit this thread after a few days and there's bitchiness all round...

mqers against mqers and mqers against other uni's

lets just all hold hands

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
powerhouse said:
Hello,

Without sounding racist or discriminatory, what is the main ethnic background of students at Macquarie? For example, I heard that UTS is mostly Asian whilst UoW is mostly Australian.

Cheers.
Australian isn't an ethnicity. Unless of course you think that you can't be Asian and Australian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)