Eurovision song contest! (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Did anyone watch that last night?? It was soooo funny, I loved the guy in white, and the astalavista baby guy. :D
can't believe turkey won though.. was she trying to rap? :confused:

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
hahah i loved ( think it was switzerland) a guy in a clown suit bobbing to the sides and making clown noises

not as funny as last year tho (people spoke their languages instead of trying English)

muldersgun

HSC
Estonia had far the best song "80s are coming back" but they had no chance since they won 2 years back.

I think belgium was better than Turkey, hell even TATU were better than turkey.

Ha! the UK got no points. Serves them right for having a HORRID song. It was out of tune the whole 3 min.

HSC
My fucking God. That was the worst music I have EVER heard (well, Avril Lavigne covering Chop Suey by System of a Down was probably worse)... I watched the whole damn show.. and god was it fucking funny...

The Austrian guy, what was his deal? He looked like a member of the wiggles on speed or something...

BaSs_JUnKie

OMG Bahahahahaha! I can't believe Turkey won aswell, what was the fucking go with those things attached to her dress? When those chicks were dancing and pulling at her, she couldn't sing properly 'cause she was out of breath. Damn Turks! I was laughing my ass off at Bosnia... geezuz.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I loved that guy from Poland (the one in the sequiened dove outfit), he looked alright untill i saw what he was wearing.

Bonnia her......(i forget the rest), and the point stuff up EUROVISION SCANDAL!!!!!

And the announcers funny, especially when they are trying to get the results, and all the other people want to talk about how great the show is.

Is Israel even apaart of Europe??? i always thought it was the middle east......

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
I thought Estonia was good too... The girl from spain wasn't bad either. Not my thing but she is better than the teenage pop "artists" we have now. she could use with a dictionary though.

My sister was saying how the UK girl was out of tune, and I told her that it was probably how the song was meant to sound. and the guy looked terrible. They still deserved a point though.
On second thoughts, maybe they didn't. meh

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I think it is been repeated on sbs on saturday night, so for all you ppl who didnt watch it......

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
:grinshak: :grinshak: :grinshak:

that was funny!
can't believe turkey won. they only belly-danced the whole time.

I wouldn't mind if either Belgium, Russia, Spain or Estonia won though.
Poor UK didn't get any votes. I mean, regardless of their vocal ability (traumatic!) they could at least get ONE vote.
I was expecting a vote from Ireland at least.

what with the woman who looked like Pauline Hanson?! I think she was from Germany or something like that.

and Sweden still isn't over ABBA :rolleyes:

BaSs_JUnKie

Yeah that chick from Germany was nuts! She was so rogue! On rove they were saying, "what do you get when you cross Pink with Pauline Hanson and chuck in Hi-5?! you get so and so from Germany" Crazy stuff...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
I loved that guy from Poland (the one in the sequiened dove outfit), he looked alright untill i saw what he was wearing.
hahaha! poland rocks tho :) i love dat plc

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I watched it. I didn't know if the UK one was meant to be a joke cos they were so out of tune it wasn't funny. Pretty flat too.

I liked the Netherlands one, didn't get to see TATU

bex

HSC
Belgium was shite! what was the go with those random hand movements?!!?

Turkey was ok, the girl looked like one of the vampires from Buffy! I think netherlands were really good and they didnt even get close to winning!

UK did suck, so out of tune and horrid! We had an english exchange student watching with us and even she was embarressed for them!

Pauline Hanson's back up singers could have been German High 5!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
belgium's was crap? i thought it was good. it was different from most of the others. ie. bunch of ppl screaming all at once. It's abit like mixing good colours together and ending up wiv the colour of sh!t.

How kewl would a globalvision be.

Fake_Plastic

Hey, did anyone like the Norweigen song? (Did I even spell that right?!)
The song lyrics were kinda....dumb...but I thought it was lovely! The boy was all blonde and cute (like, puppy dog cute, not WOW HES HOT cute.) They were sweet.

And Tatu have complained about not winning and that it was unfair! HAAHAHA They sounded terrible!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)