Eurovision song contest! (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh yea, that norwegian kindy teacher.. he was ok
they were mainly relying on his 'cute' look and the fact he's sitting at the piano. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
lol radiohead joked that they'd do eurovision next year
fuck id love to see that :p
Well at least Thom Yorke has that Idioteque dance routine he could use...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu

you didn't miss out on much :eek:
hahaha yeh i reckon they sounded like they were screaming into the microphone. i like their music in russian, but they sounded so bad. wen i was ova in germany in september i got their CD its not 2 bad :D

sepata

i loved the norwegian guy - i didn't think he had cute looks tho, he looked quite like a pig...
uk weren't out of tune, i actually taped the repeat cos i was wondering the same thing and went back through it and they were using funny chords with one or two notes in them that didn't really fit so it sounded like they were out of tune but they weren't, i thought it was actually quite clever.
the turkey chick had an amazing voice, even though it was a pretty gay song. also, i really liked spain and iceland and latvia and belgium were pretty good. ooh and i liked bosnia and herzegovonia (i have no idea what that place is). there was so many people with awesome voices! estonia were good too :)
oh, but tatu were soooo bad, if anyone was out of tune it was them, it sounded disgusting, if i were them i would be so embarressed by that performance. oh well *shrug*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)