• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Evening Classes are OK? (1 Viewer)

kjskjs228

HSC
(Commencing
B- commerce- accounting 2nd yr.)

I'm planning to put all the units in the evening classes, cuz i'm gonna work during the day.

Are there any drawbacks on evening classes?

Thx,

VLTURBO

HSC
the students are usually older or people working full-time and studying part-time.

i personally feel the classes are not as fun as its harder to meet people however its up to you

this semester i am doing a mixture

mserica

HSC
Ive been an evening student for the last three years and never had a problem, though I also cannot compare it to day classes!

In my opinion, I wouldnt say its harder to meet people, its probably that we are all of like minds in the sense that we (MOST PEOPLE) in the class are working full time and have a different approach to the subjects than that of day students.

In my experience many of us evening students are there because we want to be there to further our career... and VLTURBO is right, we are usually older but not that much older, im only 25!

BoganBoy

HSC
evening class r real nice. not as many people and quiet. i work so much better at night so i attend the night lecturs even though i dont have to. i live on campus so its not so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)