Evening lectures (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Do only old people take evening lectures? lol
Cos I'm doing marketing 101 and the evening lecture was more convienient but now I'm worried it's just gonna be older people =\
People who are usually working I'd say for MKTG, so older, rather than old.

kevinant

HSC
no, because we have no choice to take evening lecture when there's no day offering.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I'm doing MKTG308 at night - Customer Relationship Management, because its the only time offered. Given its a third year course there were a distinct lack of noobs last night.

I don't mind evening classes, there is no traffic either in or out and the campus is pretty quiet, almost ethereal in its beauty. /poetry.

X

xeuyrawp

Old people! Ew! Make sure you don't catch cooties or whatever. :p No but seriously, it's not a problem.

Peartie

HSC
i did an evening one sem 1 last year and there was one guy over 30...he was the oldest - but that was a POL subject so cld be different in MKTG

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i id an evening one sem 1 last year and there was one guy over 30...he was the oldest - but that was a POL subject so cld be different in MKTG
Ancient History day lectures have 80 year olds rofl

Peartie

HSC
one mod class i did had a really REALLY old guy in it...he slept during many lectures...

HSC
Um why does it matter if there are old people? it's not like you are going to talk to most of them since you are listening to the lectures.

janadc

HSC
well im in tomorrows mktg lecture too so you wont be the only young one!

mserica

HSC
old people.. i love the connection between Evening Lectures and Old People..... ... at the ripe OLD age of 25, I cant say there are many noobs in each and every class I have undertaken over the last four years.... so in response to your question... Evening Lectures are mainly full of OLD people!!

LOL!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
old people.. i love the connection between Evening Lectures and Old People..... ... at the ripe OLD age of 25, I cant say there are many noobs in each and every class I have undertaken over the last four years.... so in response to your question... Evening Lectures are mainly full of OLD people!!

LOL!
*shakes cane* Get off mah lawwwnnn! Damn Kids! Back in my day... :devil:

vds700

HSC
Lol I have an evening lecture for ECON 110, (day classes were full) it wasn't too bad.... a few older students, probably working during the day and studying part-time. You'll prob meet people when your tutes start next week

cottonmouth

HSC
im doing stat 170 at night.. because the lectures were clashing with bbe100 and hlth107. so i decided to do it at night.

there are older people.. like 25 year olds.. who work during the day and study at night.. but really.. no-one really cares..

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
i had the MKTG101 lecture at 6-8 tonight, was a mix of old and young.

im 18, so i guess im young then?

anybody else pissed off at the fire drill today?

mserica

HSC
25?! Omg If the lecture is full of 25 year olds it's gonna be like going to a retirement home :(

Hmmm hope your preparing for your transition into retirement, you literally only have a few years left in you!!

In answer to your question... ....of course its like a retirement home, kinda one with, most of us cashed up and travelling frequently.. Im enjoying this retirement home!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)