[event] Prophecy - Roll Call! (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
UTOPIA presents
PROPHECY - THE AWAKENING - 24th September 2005 - Sydney Superdome

INTERNATIONAL LINEUP: DJ's- ISAAC , ALPHAZONE , CATSCAN , OUTBLAST , DARREN STYLES , MARK BREEZE , DOUGAL + MC STORM.

along with the usual local dj lineup: NIK FISH / FENIX / MATRIX / WEAVER / NERVOUS / SUAE / TEAM ROCKET / AMBER SAVAGE / CRYSTAL / MARCOS / HAZE / DAVE PSI / QT / DESTINY / SCAPE / DUCKIE / FLIPSIDE / MIDIAN / PHASE ONE / YOSHI / SPELLBOUND / CHESTER / MC LOSTY / D-TEK

click here for the poster

anyone going ? :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
funniboi said:
UTOPIA presents
PROPHECY - THE AWAKENING - 24th September 2005 - Sydney Superdome

INTERNATIONAL LINEUP: DJ's- ISAAC , ALPHAZONE , CATSCAN , OUTBLAST , DARREN STYLES , MARK BREEZE , DOUGAL + MC STORM.

along with the usual local dj lineup: NIK FISH / FENIX / MATRIX / WEAVER / NERVOUS / SUAE / TEAM ROCKET / AMBER SAVAGE / CRYSTAL / MARCOS / HAZE / DAVE PSI / QT / DESTINY / SCAPE / DUCKIE / FLIPSIDE / MIDIAN / PHASE ONE / YOSHI / SPELLBOUND / CHESTER / MC LOSTY / D-TEK

click here for the poster

anyone going ? :)
trance? yukky!!!

funniboi

HSC
overthaedge - early bird tickets are $50 + bf :)

gordo - you can buy them there if you want :)

breaking - breeze / styles and dougal play happyhardcore, isaac plays hardstyle, rofl :)

suga - i'm not promoting, i'm just asking who is going :p are gonna join me? :D

Straight Ridah

HSC
yeah im thinking i dont really want to miss breeze stylez dougal and isaac cause then ill just have to kick myself. especially after having to miss DJ DEAN at scattered last weekend. by the way anyone go to that? i was wondering how it was and where it was.

prophecy is day after graduation so hope it wont mess up study during holz.

but im gonna be at bonkers after trials... and probz hard wars just before holz. anyone going to them?

funniboi

HSC
yeah fuck
i missed dj dean at scattered x as well. :( :( dj dean played a 3hr set :( :(

also missed ufo and brisk @ godspeed, so yeah prophecy is like a must go :(

i hope they do a breeze 1hr set, styles 1hr set and then a breeze and styles 1hr set
that would totally rox!

not goin hardwars/bonkers.

Straight Ridah

HSC
man u should be glad u didnt go to scattered!!! i just spoke to my mate and he told me it got raided by cops and cause it was like a "drugfest" they broke it up, it aws about 12.30 and only like 45 mins into dj dean's set.

but godspeed was pretty mad. BRISK went off pretty good, and so did evil activities

might wana check out hard wars soon, i been to all 3 so far and they only getting better.... only problem is the price is going up too!!

funniboi

HSC
hahaha yeah, i hear good feedback from hardwars, but i dont trust the raves where you call up on the night and shit.

so scattered x got raided? rofl poor bastards. and it was dj dean too! fuck!

man, stop rubbing it in about godspeed, :( i missed out on brisk palying 'crazy love' and ufo palying 'connections',
yeah i heard evil activies went off as well! lol but evil activities is too hardcore, im more into happyhard, so breeze dougal styles = tops :D

Straight Ridah

HSC
yaeh sorry man, but breeze and styles are gonna be sooo good at prophecy.

i remember evil activities playing "do u like bass" :) and that was crazy, everyone just went off together and it looked mad. thast off bonkers 14, assuming uve heard of it at least and its got all the happy hard stuff u probz luv as much as i do.

how come u not a fan of the underground raves? its sometimes a mad effort to get there but they're usually pretty good raves.

heard bonkers 1 was pretty good and ill let u know how 2 goes if i go... and hard wars i think will turn out to be pretty good so if u got some spare time on ur hands grab a ticket and get out there.

funniboi

HSC
hardwars is good, i know it's good i've always heard positive feedback. lol

but i dont have bonkers 14 yet, don't want to download it cause it's gonna make me think about godspeed, the one i missed out on. lol

i think it's got the power and glory on it too! :( in hixxy's mix. lol

but yeah give me some feedback on bonkers.

i only went to 1 underground rave, dance factory, and it was fucken awesome.
but yeah, it's just egtting there etc etc. and yeah, it could also get raided etc. so it ruins the inght. hehehee. but prophecy is a MUST go. im tryin to gather some friends. so yeah ;D

Straight Ridah

HSC
i got bonkers 14 and man even tho u missed out on godspeed dont make it worse by not having this album in ur collection. its mad!!

bipolar was giving away cds of his set at Mayhem '04 and i been listening to it heaps lately... its so good.

yeah bonkers does have power and the glory - GEOS, but doesnt say hixxy's mix or anything. look up track listing on like hmv.com or something.

well underground ones are less likely to be raided.... unless they like in the city or something. when they out in middle of nowhere, no one cares or complains...

scattered was just unlucky cause i think it was like pitt st or something

funniboi

HSC
bump this shit up!

hell yeah, less then 3 weeks to go.

RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOUR GOING!

hahaha.

Straight Ridah- I'm after bonkers 14 with the songs cut up, not just 1 full big file, ya get me ? so yeah. there was one before, but i lost the link to it. aiya.. but oh well. ill keep looking! :)

you go transmission dude?

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
you know I would go if I had the money funniboi.. we had this conversation yesterday on irc... so therefore this post/reply is pointless!

funniboi

HSC
LexxY said:
you know I would go if I had the money funniboi.. we had this conversation yesterday on irc... so therefore this post/reply is pointless!

and i also said bosley isn't tight , but ofcourse we had this convo on irc :p

but yeah, im kinda broke myself now lex

fuck i need to gather up some cash, quick.

if i had that job i wanted, i'd have paid for everyone!!!!!!! :)

funniboi

HSC
GUYS ITS ON TONIGHT

WHOEVER IS GOING, HAVE FUN!

I'LL BE THERE FOR SUAE

DJ LINEUP FOR MAIN ROOM

MATRIX, SUAE, DOUGAL, ALPHAZONE, NIKFISH, ISSAC, WEAVER, BREEZE, STYLES

MC LOSTY / MC STORM

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

WOOOO

PARRrRRRtTTttTAY!!

funniboi

HSC
PROPHECY WAS FUCKEN AWESOME!

YA'LL MISSSSSEDD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

FUCKEN ALPHAZONE RIPPED IT UP! HARD

ISSAC WAS JUST FUCKEN CRAZY!

BREEZE AND STYLES WAS JUST FUCKEN BREATH TAKING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I AM SATISFIED, AWESOME NIGHT, AWESOME.. JUST TOPS!!

SO WHO WENT?

funniboi

HSC
AND HOW CAN I FORGET DJ DOUGAL :d

AHHHH AWESOME NIGHT, YA'LL MISSED OUT IF YOU DIDN'T GO!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT HOME AND I'M STILL FUCKEN GEE'D UP!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)