Ever done anything REAAALLY embarrassing? (1 Viewer)

Carnivour

HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
Haha my most recent embarrassing moment was when me and my boyfriend went shopping on a Thursday night a few weeks ago.

We were looking in this shop, when I went to look at something else away from Daniel.

Anyway i finish looking at whatever i wanted to look at and then went to find daniel. i saw him kneeling down looking at these masks and i go over to him and start playing with his hair, running my fingers through it....

After a while, the guy that I thought was Daniel turns around, smiles and says "hey there", I realise it wasnt Daniel, scream, and as soon as I realised what happened Daniel walked around the corner and sees and has this "whats going on here?" look and then he realises what I have done, and we have both start laughing and run out of the shop.

Havent been back when the guy has been working since....

Egh...I was thinking about it later and should have acted more calmly when i realised it was daniel, i should have just said "hey how you doing?" and then got out of there or something. but i just made it worse by screaming.

anyway it was pretty funny.
OMG hahaah thats great.

hmmm...its strange but i cant think of any good embarassing moments, although i swear ive had soo many.
actually, there was one that was kinda embarassing...i was on MSN and was talking to a friend, and we were talking about guys in our year. i asked "so, what do you think of xxx? pretty sexable, no?" or something like that. then i realised i had actually said it to him, not her. gahh so embarassing, i blocked him straight away. hehe.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
Haha my most recent embarrassing moment was when me and my boyfriend went shopping on a Thursday night a few weeks ago.

We were looking in this shop, when I went to look at something else away from Daniel.

Anyway i finish looking at whatever i wanted to look at and then went to find daniel. i saw him kneeling down looking at these masks and i go over to him and start playing with his hair, running my fingers through it....

After a while, the guy that I thought was Daniel turns around, smiles and says "hey there", I realise it wasnt Daniel, scream, and as soon as I realised what happened Daniel walked around the corner and sees and has this "whats going on here?" look and then he realises what I have done, and we have both start laughing and run out of the shop.

Egh...I was thinking about it later and should have acted more calmly when i realised it was daniel, i should have just said "hey how you doing?" and then got out of there or something. but i just made it worse by screaming.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhh god if i ever embarrass myself again, i'll think of these stories and realise i could have done a whole lot worse.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Shell said:
BAHAH ohhh thats gotta hurt. HAHAH how fucking embarrasing

to make it even worse, i didnt realise at first, and he rang me, laughing, and told me he'd got the msg and offered to pass it on for me. and then told everyone at school

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Roll_Your_Eyes said:

ROFLMAO thats quality , i sat here with sqinty eyes, shuddering 4 a while (in laughter ..) if only i had large enuf balls to do tha 2 sum1 on purpose

the breasts wer pretty good 2.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Carnivour said:
actually, there was one that was kinda embarassing...i was on MSN and was talking to a friend, and we were talking about guys in our year. i asked "so, what do you think of xxx? pretty sexable, no?" or something like that. then i realised i had actually said it to him, not her. gahh so embarassing, i blocked him straight away. hehe.

this reminds me.. when i was in year 10, after school my friend and i were standing in a line at woolies, totally randomly, my friend says 'i got to sit next to xxxx xxx (first name and last name) in geography today and phwoar! hes changed a bit since last year. i wanted to do him then and there'. totally random, we never talk about this person. Anyway we hear this cough, and look up, and his mother is standing behind us. looking a bit pissed off as well

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I was at this party, well actually, it was more of a gathering, probably only about 8 or 10 people there, and when we crash at some time in the wee hours of the morning on all these mattresses that were spread out all over the floor. So anyway, this girl who was next to me, starts rubbing my leg and shit, and she is pretty fine, so I am thinking "score" and so we start making out and stuff happens, but then, after about 10 minutes she whispers in my ear "Julian...". My name is not Julian. Julian is the name of one of my mates.

I instantly realised what had happened and mererly replied "No." and started laughing.

It was more embarrassing for her than for me, I thought it was hilarious.

On reflection I should have just played on with it, but I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. Or maybe I should have said something along the lines of "I can be anyone you want me to be baby".

She couldn't look me in the face for a while after that.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
hahahahaha these are Gold!

Lot's of embaressing things happen to me, but when I try to think of them, I can't remember,...will get back to this post ..

chockie

HSC
Once in Telstra stadium everyone was standing on their chairs cheering and stuff...they're those flippy chairs. I stuck my foot in the gap between the seat part and the back, and lifted my other foot at the same time.
Yeah...I flew over into the aisle behind and grabbed whatever was there...which was a guy's chest. My head slammed into him and i was stuck there until he lifted me back into my seat. Then i saw that my nails had made a hole in his jumper :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hahaha, my most embarrassing moment would have been when i was about ... 13 or so! I was sitting in front of the tv one night, watching the simpsons. I suddenly started touching my eyebrows and for some reason picked up a pair of scissors and started trimming them :S! i dont know what made me do that haha but it was pretty random! anyway, so i ended up being eyebrow-less for quite some time! my mum would help me draw them on each day ahhaha awww thank god they eventually grew back to their natural shape :)

Jase

HSC
how the hell do you cut ur eyebrows off with scissors.

oh and drewbrow.. is that u A.D.?

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
Jase said:

Hey hey. Dare I ask, why are you up at 2:11am?

Coming to indoor soccer friday night? Mike's booked epping ymca, 10pm, be there or be really gay.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
HyPnOtiSeD said:
hahaha, my most embarrassing moment would have been when i was about ... 13 or so! I was sitting in front of the tv one night, watching the simpsons. I suddenly started touching my eyebrows and for some reason picked up a pair of scissors and started trimming them :S! i dont know what made me do that haha but it was pretty random! anyway, so i ended up being eyebrow-less for quite some time! my mum would help me draw them on each day ahhaha awww thank god they eventually grew back to their natural shape :)
There was a major nerd at my school a few grades below me who shaved her eyebrows, so she wore her school hat really low so nobody could see. When I saw her get SRC leader a few weeks later, I thought the world was going to end.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Jase said:

hahha, i must have cut quite close to the skin that they kinda just fell out :S or there were lil spikey hairs left hahaha

my best friend went through a stage about 2 years back where she couldnt stop pulling out her eyelashes, it was quite funny after she had pulled them all out :p quite freaky looking actually hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)