ever stolen a boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
not stolen but was part of the i have a girl but want you, even if its just for a night, triangle, but i would never consciously do that to another girl. Besides he was a total cock

S

Shuter

He sounds like a wanker who is trying to nail you.

And he's doing a fine job of it. I commend him for it.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jezzabelle86 said:
okies... this is prob gonna make me get abused, but i was wondering if anyone is or has been in my situation before...

i met a really nice guy in June and we mucked around, but he's not single. He's older, rich and treats me like an absolute princess. so firstly yeh he has cheated on his gf with me a few times (shame on me i know : ( /

he's always said he has feelings for me and thinks i'm gorgeous (just telling ya how it is, doesnt mean i think i am gorgeous...) but said he can't leave his gf.

well the last few months we've been liking each other A LOT. constantly talk, sms, mms, chat and think about each other all the time.

and this last few weeks he's been really shitty with his gf, and says he doesnt know wat to do, he's just gonna let things fall apart "naturally"

so even tho their probs are money related and also cos she is getting frustrated with him being a Kidult (adult who acts like a big kid). and wants to get all serious on him...

I cant help but feel guilty, have i just stolen another girl's boyfriend?

and if we were to get together, does it work? or does he only like me so much cos he can't have me?

arrrgh i dunno how i got into this mess.

also, since he cheated on his gf with me, will he eventually cheat on me with someone else?
I think his just making excuses when he says he can't leave his gf. If he does have true feelings for you he'd leave her.
He prob just wants 2 girls to fool around with.
If his cheated once he will probably cheat again, who knows how many girls this guy has got.

Jezzabelle

hmmm basic theme here is.. no "happily ever after" fairytale ending for me... :(
grrr why cant i fall for a 'nice' guy, who is also energetic and adventurous that doesnt mope about me and is MY AGE and lives close.. not cambelltown, newcastle,melbourne... which is where my only other prospects for this year were... i swear all the guys in the Shire are aliens.

..and its quarter to 6 in the morning and i am still cramming extention eng :(

Last edited by a moderator:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
If he's cheated on his current girlfriend to mess around with you, theres almost a guarantee that he will do the same thing to you. Personally I don't understand why people stay in relationships like this.

Simmey

HSC
Jezzebelle, personally i dont think that you should be branded a slut by anyone! thats so unfair...it happens all the time that the woman gets the blame when the guy gets off scot free. Listen, HE is the one who is two timing, HE is the one having an affair...you are not the slut in the situation so please dont ever think that.

BUT...In saying that I think that if you really like this guy YOU have to have some sort of control of the situation. You have to give him an ultimatum...he cant keep having the two of you unless all 3 of you support polygamy. If he really feels for you and not his girlfriend then HE has to make a choice. He cannot continue to have both and it sounds as though hes not going to make a choice unless you instigate it.
If the gf wants to get serious do you think she'll let him go thru natural deterioration of a relationship.

If you were to enter a relationship eventually with this man then how could you ever feel secure? You would have attained him through being 'the other woman' because he liked you better than his girlfriend. If you became the gf there would always be this deep fear that some other woman will come along and steal his fancy and you know already that he has no reservations about cheating. This could end up with just you getting hurt. Could it ever be a truly healthy relationship?

I dont think that you are a slut/whore/skank or whatever some of the simple minded males have called you. But i think you have to take control of this situation. You dont deserve to be kept in limbo or feel like a scarlet woman. This guy doesnt seem to have any serious intentions of leaving the girlfriend so get out now, because it may well ALL come back on youand then what are you left with. You will find someone who treats you well, is honest, loyal and kind...maybe its just not this guy.

cheers, thanks for listening

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Okay this is probably going to sound really slack - but i think he sounds like a jerk and ave you ever figured that the reason he doesn't want to be with you is because he knows he won't be able to sleep with you? with her he can get laid and have a proper, mature relationship and with you he can have a young, hot piece of ass that is so enticing because he can't have it and just thinks he is the greatest in every way.

I'm not against you, and i'm not against older guys - Still. Drop him.

tattoodguy

how fucking cheap. i wouldnt post that shit on here....u should be ashamed of urself.

ONly pussies fuck around on there gfs and sneak around and be dishonest and shit.

Only sluts fuck other peoples bfs.

Pathetic!

django_

HSC
tatood guy, she hasnt slept with him!!!

but hmmmz i dunno...i met my bf on the net, and i broke up with the guy i was going out with before i even met him...like..i could have started seeing him and everything while i wasnt single...but it felt too right with my bf...(before we started going out...and met..lol) so i had to break it off...(if that makes sense) but yeh i would try n forget about him, seriously...

arghhh i used to like this guy, aaages ago n he liked me too n had a gf..made moves on me n shit but i didnt respond. i knew he was in a r/ship n didnt want to be the person everyone bags out.

if he cares about u so much...he would have left her by now for u, and like beckiki said, well yeh wat she said lol

tattoodguy

didnt she say she sucked his dick or something?

if you touch anyone in a relationship..........ur a low life. espeically girls who mess with other chicks bfs.

django_

HSC
tattoodguy said:
didnt she say she sucked his dick or something?

if you touch anyone in a relationship..........ur a low life. espeically girls who mess with other chicks bfs.
well she mentioned that they 'mucked around' so i guess sucking his dick could fall in that category...lol

django_

HSC
lol ur nick is PERFECT for u...ahh i give up defending myself about supposedly 'playing with my bfs poop hole' as someone else said...meh watever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)