Everybody likes 2 hour exams (1 Viewer)

InLimbo

HSC
In trying to study for extension tomorrow, I'm faced with a degree of indifference due to the fact that it's an exam with two questions over two hours, and let's face it, if you do EE1, you should probably already know your stuff pretty well by now. Still, things can be tweaked and altered and such til the last minute I suppose.

So, I ask, as we reach the climax of this course-of-all-courses, what are your last minute preparations like?

Master Gopher

HSC
Pretty much just essay plans, and fiddling my creatives to see if they'll fit different text types.

Have they asked for interviews/feature articles or anything like that in Q1 before? Almost everything I've seen short of the odd commercial trial is just an essay. After all of Paper 2 was essays (whoo) I have my doubts that this will be too, but you never know......

crimsonking

HSC
Traditionally, ext 1 exams for me have been in the afternoon (1/2 yearlies, trials) and all I did was read a few notes hours prior to the exam. I really can't be bothered writing an essay or a plan or a creative writing peice...just reading notes.

I'm sort of hoping that the essay question will be an interview or radio segment, once again, can't be bothered syntehsising an arguemetn and what not. I only just picked a 2nd related text last night and I am absolutely going to wing it (I've been using 1 of the 3 prescribed text for the trials etc, teachers on the hotline said that is a no-no), so hopefully I know a little about old Sherlock.

Creative, this might screw me over, but I think if I or anyone mentions ?.?P.D, you should be fine. Other than that, I'm sort of looking forward to this exam, don't know why though.

Graham Trevor

HSC
crimsonking said:
Traditionally, ext 1 exams for me have been in the afternoon (1/2 yearlies, trials) and all I did was read a few notes hours prior to the exam. I really can't be bothered writing an essay or a plan or a creative writing peice...just reading notes.

I'm sort of hoping that the essay question will be an interview or radio segment, once again, can't be bothered syntehsising an arguemetn and what not. I only just picked a 2nd related text last night and I am absolutely going to wing it (I've been using 1 of the 3 prescribed text for the trials etc, teachers on the hotline said that is a no-no), so hopefully I know a little about old Sherlock.

Creative, this might screw me over, but I think if I or anyone mentions ?.?P.D, you should be fine. Other than that, I'm sort of looking forward to this exam, don't know why though.

I love you . . . that is to say, I am IN love with you. . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)