everybody loves raymond (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
ray had to get an operation to get his adenoids removed and he was getting all paranoid about it. he goes to have his operation. they're all in the waiting room of the hospital excpet marie, who went to the bathroom i think. the nurse comes out and says that ray isn't coming out of it, because they put him under (i don't know what you call it). everyone gets a bit worried. debra begins to cry and robert acts like he actually cares about ray for a minute. then the doctor comes out and says that ray's ok. and everyone promises not to tell ray or marie. marie finds out from frank, it just slipped out because he was being so nice to her, which she found really odd and she wanted to know why he was acting that way. she ran to ray's house and ran found out, he freaked out and everyone was in their bedroom. ray said, or gestured, some mushy stuff to debra. the next morning they're having breakfast and everyone's in the kitchen, doing the usual, complaining about the food and teasing each other. the end.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
persephone said:
ray had to get an operation to get his adenoids removed and he was getting all paranoid about it. he goes to have his operation. they're all in the waiting room of the hospital excpet marie, who went to the bathroom i think. the nurse comes out and says that ray isn't coming out of it, because they put him under (i don't know what you call it). everyone gets a bit worried. debra begins to cry and robert acts like he actually cares about ray for a minute. then the doctor comes out and says that ray's ok. and everyone promises not to tell ray or marie. marie finds out from frank, it just slipped out because he was being so nice to her, which she found really odd and she wanted to know why he was acting that way. she ran to ray's house and ran found out, he freaked out and everyone was in their bedroom. ray said, or gestured, some mushy stuff to debra. the next morning they're having breakfast and everyone's in the kitchen, doing the usual, complaining about the food and teasing each other. the end.
thanks very much for the rundown, much appreciated ;)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
it was a fitting finale
the bedroom scene was very funny wen robert goes "i was thinking with that nose you'd need an open casket"

it was good to finally see that everybody loves raymond :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)