Everyone ready? (1 Viewer)

kangms

HSC
Yes!!! Physics. I'm ready. Since it mostly about making up stuff using the key words such as 'eddy currents'. Hopefully it won't be too hard

DunnyBasher

HSC
theshortykatt said:
with three exams this week, there is not way im ready.
With my biggest 3 exams in 2 days, there's no way I'm ready.

Although I've been studying physics fairly consistently since the month before the trials, I've taken somewhat of a break from studying it since the HSC started to cram for other subjects.
I started studying for software on Friday afternoon, but I feel confident that I can get a band 6.
Engineering is the worst exam. I've tried to make it sink in, I retain the information for about 10 mins, but because there's so much I just don't understand (materials science etc) it just doesn't sink in. I'll consider myself lucky to get a Band 5. Hopefully someone else will boost me up in SOR1 (I was coming 2nd out of 60, so good odds) so that it wont count for anything...

starry001

HSC
DunnyBasher said:
With my biggest 3 exams in 2 days, there's no way I'm ready.

Although I've been studying physics fairly consistently since the month before the trials, I've taken somewhat of a break from studying it since the HSC started to cram for other subjects.
I started studying for software on Friday afternoon, but I feel confident that I can get a band 6.
Engineering is the worst exam. I've tried to make it sink in, I retain the information for about 10 mins, but because there's so much I just don't understand (materials science etc) it just doesn't sink in. I'll consider myself lucky to get a Band 5. Hopefully someone else will boost me up in SOR1 (I was coming 2nd out of 60, so good odds) so that it wont count for anything...
I'm in the same boat man. Not a band 6 in software but yeah lol everything else.

Brad.1990

HSC
Oh, just hearing the word Physics gives me shivers down the spine.

I have 12 units, and Physics and Maths are the 2 I am concerned about.
I went good for me in Maths (looking at around 505-60%), and hoping to get around the same in Physics.

It is just to much of a dirty, dirty whore though!

jcurry

HSC
not anywhere near ready
only just started reading over my notes today

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
Im ready for sure. Just need to go over a few pracs again.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
ready? ha. i just stare at the textbook with my brain going round and round in circles.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
hollyy. said:
ready? ha. i just stare at the textbook with my brain going round and round in circles.
im in the same situation. except my brain goes round in squares :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)