everyones studying? ahh (1 Viewer)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
what a joke.

You don't need to do that to get a state rank. I and my mate didn't do that and we ended up well.
Lol, this guy is aiming for like a State Rank in each of his subjects. I think he wants 100 UAI. He goes to a pretty bad school though. I think his one is ranked below 500.

h3ll h0und

HSC
You remind me of this kid I know. He studied hard out all holidays for Preliminary. Believe it or not, he actually finished the entire Preliminary course for each of his subjects without BURNING UP. He's planning to start studying for HSC when Year 11 begins.

Poor guy. He'll probably commit suicide if he doesn't get a State Ranking in any of his subjects.:lol:
lol...i noe someone hus done that as welll this year..his BOS account is Bored.of.U , he finishd maths and finishd chem course for prelims THIS holiday and is halfway through bio and physics o_O

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
Lol, this guy is aiming for like a State Rank in each of his subjects. I think he wants 100 UAI. He goes to a pretty bad school though. I think his one is ranked below 500.
He goes to Pius in Chatswood, which isn't that bad of a school, it's ranked around the 100's.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
lol...i noe someone hus done that as welll this year..his BOS account is Bored.of.U , he finishd maths and finishd chem course for prelims THIS holiday and is halfway through bio and physics o_O
Wow, looks like 2010 is going to be a pretty competitive year for that 100 UAI.

bored.of.u

HSC
lol hell hound asif u havent finished the prelim maths n chem courses as well! haha good luck to all for hsc 2010 =D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol do realise physics HSC course is completely diff from prelim.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
lol do realise physics HSC course is completely diff from prelim.
Precisely why I think that all these hard out kids who studied all holidays are going to wish they hadn't.

Then again, I'm sure that there are some concepts of Preliminary Physics that you would need for HSC Physics.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Precisely why I think that all these hard out kids who studied all holidays are going to wish they hadn't.

Then again, I'm sure that there are some concepts of Preliminary Physics that you would need for HSC Physics.
I hope not :eek:.....

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

negative.

rofl i FAILED (averaged 32% and came 56/61 in rankings) prelim physics.

started listening in class and not winging exams i averaged 86% with 17/54 HSC ranking.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
negative.

started listening in class and not winging exams i averaged 86% with 17/54 HSC ranking.
Aren't there certain formulas or terminologies in the Preliminary course that you will need to know in the HSC course?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
formulas-formula sheet provided
terminologies-just memorise as they come up-there aren't terribly many

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
negative.

Another miracle story:

Prelim Phys finals - I crammed - 30% - Bottom half ranking.
HSC Phys - 2nd.

Don't burn yourself out kids. For prelim physics, the only thing I regret is not knowing the units after I worked something out lol. So know your SI units well :) e.g. Force - Newtons (N), Mass - Kilograms (kg)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
negative.

If you failed Preliminary Physics why did you do it for HSC? Didn't you think that might have been a bit risky for your UAI?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
ARGH! Too much effort for holidays? Do you ever kick back and relax or is studying your leisure :S :lol:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
ARGH! Too much effort for holidays? Do you ever kick back and relax or is studying your leisure :S :lol:
yes, i know how to kick back..

with some tennis whether it be playing competitively in a tournament or kicking back with a bunch of friends watching the AO on the big screen. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)