Evolution Help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfadz

Is anyone doing this topic i reallly need some help.... like exactly what do we need to know like i know look at the sylabus but seriusly what do we need to know for it becuase i am having trouble learning it...

thanx.

SamD

HSC
N/A
You need to be just a fraction more specific with your question. I mean, are you asking for us to teach you the whole topic?

djfadz

ahhahah no, sorry, ummmm i just need to know like looking from past exams like exactly what we really need to know you know what i mean i am having trouble figuring out how to for example do the evolution question in the 2003 CSSA trial... i have no idea how to do it

thanx

cadsy48

dont listen to that djfadz he is a shifty bastard from wayyyy back!....hahaah just kidding....djfadz...if that is your real name...essentially with this option topic the main core of what we need to know is basically the different paradigms in detail...you need to nkow the differences between logic, functional, object orientated and imperatice paradigm languages and the different characteristics ofthem...sammy d am i on the right track here??

G-Banger

Originally posted by cadsy48
dont listen to that djfadz he is a shifty bastard from wayyyy back!....hahaah just kidding....djfadz...if that is your real name...essentially with this option topic the main core of what we need to know is basically the different paradigms in detail...you need to nkow the differences between logic, functional, object orientated and imperatice paradigm languages and the different characteristics ofthem...sammy d am i on the right track here??

i aggree totaly, :D

cadsy48

dont listen to g-banger either he is a dirty bugger, he is a full time pool cleaner and CALI TECHNI number 1!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)