Ex FSHS, ATAR 99.65 TUTORS in the CABRAMATTA/CANLEY VALE AREA!! (1 Viewer)

J

jasonzhong175

the guy hu got lower then 96 for english is madder then the other..

but overall they;'re both extremely smart people hu know their stuff back to front and also extremely social guys who had a high rank on the school social hierarchy

but again it was the guy hu got lower for english hu is probably madder....

lawre

HSC
A couple of the better guys that I've known, not only academically, but personally. Both of these guys have extreme work ethics and an abundance of knowledge, which can be clearly seen in their fantastic HSC results. I can say with confidence that being tutored by either of these guys will be a great privilege and will only have a positive effect on your marks in English, Maths or the Sciences.

But there are no kebabs in Cabramatta.

elv09

HSC
thanks to lawrence :) and to jason (N)

Last edited:

scabnotes

HSC
heeey guys!!! if youre out in the west and need a tutor then these guys are the best out there.... as you can see their academic credentials are through the roof!!! Though i ve only known them for 2yrs, they ve become great friends and teachers of mine, they are friendly people, who have a flair for teaching in an understandable yet simple way. If you are aiming high and need someone to help you get up there then these guys are the people you need!!!

P.S: ERIC stop having back injuries/stomach aches and race me already damn it!!!!

njd007

HSC
Eric and Aids, right? These two are tanks in all subjects. Their marks tell you all. I've learnt heaps working with these two throughout year 11 and 12. With both of them by your side, im sure your hsc will go very smoothly.

iol

HSC
I highly recommend these guys but be warned - I think Adrian uses black magic or some shit because I studied with him a day before our physics exam, the exact same material and stuff - and only got 75%. He got like 100%. I cannot explain how that came to be. Eric should be ok though, but I haven't had any classes with him, but he should be good since he only got 99.65 ATAR. They're great guys who know their stuff, and they're a bit funny as well. +1 vouch

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Fairly obvious it's Eric V and Adrian L. :p

Good luck guys. :)

EdgarTruong

HSC
N/A
Saw these two ppl in the all rounder section of the sydney morning herald [17th dec 09] for FSHS. [i.e SUPER DUPER SMART BUT NOT NERD-LIKE!]

Went to school with these two. they were hardworkers, spending their free periods, and sometimes recesses and lunch times studying in the library and helping others such as myself whenever they had time.

Two friendly ppl willing to help. I highly recommend these two, as does our principal.

And dw, Red Lea Chips w/ red chicken salt/powder in cabra = the best

strawberry9

HSC
N/A
your email address does not work.
just looking for a private tutor for my brother to take him through year 11 and 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)