EX-JAMES RUSE, 99+, COMM/LAW student tutoring ECONOMICS (1 Viewer)

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Hi guys!

I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2010 with an ATAR of above 99. I am currently studying Commerce/Law at the University of New South Wales.

I would like to offer my services as a HSC Economics tutor :) I was ranked 2nd in my grade for Economics and achieved a mark of 95 for the HSC. I have EXTENSIVE resources, including over 25 A-range essays on various topics. I am very friendly and approachable and patient, I can explain economic concepts very clearly and I'm currently studying Microeconomics [and hope to major in Economics] at uni so these concepts will always be fresh in my mind =]

My details are:
Price: $25/hour
Location: I'm pretty flexible with location if it's somewhere easily reached by public transport. I would prefer Parramatta library and areas around UNSW if possible.

[Just a side note, I sincerely apologise for not replying to the requests for my English essays, there were just too many of them and I was swamped with uni work and other personal matters and I just couldn't get back to a lot of people. So if you were one of them, please accept my apology, I'll get rid of that ad asap]

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

laplace11

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol a commerce/law that has a ton of work?

please, commerce is nothing ( well definately accounting anyway ) , and law has like the same hrs as commerce

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
bump for a lovely person who really knows her stuff :)

bale

HSC
N/A
Do you think it is good if you can send me a sample of your essays maybe just the first page would do?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)