****ex-JAMES RUSE tutor, UAI 99.5, UNSW MED student*** (1 Viewer)

medtutor01

HSC
Hi everyone,

I am an ex-JAMES RUSE student (Class of 2008), UAI 99.5, available to tutor a new intake of students for 2010 HSC. Since graduating I have tutored individually, at private coaching centres and I have also written course materials for HSC Coaching centres.

I offer tutoring for:

• Maths (up to 4 units)
• English (up to 4units)- Achieved 95 for Adv English and 48/50 for Extension 1.
• Economics- Ranked 9th at Ruse.
• Chemistry
• Information Processes and Technology- Ranked 1st at Ruse
• Scaling, HSC and UMAT Guidance
• All subjects for Junior students- Ranked 1st in Geography and 2nd in Commerce at Ruse.

I am currently studying Medicine at UNSW, and upon request I can conduct special MEDICINE interview preparation for 2009, tailored for each university, with full materials, workshop and mock interview.

Please email me at medtutor01@gmail.com if you’re interested.

I look forward to helping you achieve your goals.

Top Secret

HSC
IMO, not many care if you went to Ruse or not. To me, mentioning you went to ruse makes you look desperate somehow. Your results are outstanding though, they say enough already.

James Cos

HSC
IMO, not many care if you went to Ruse or not. To me, mentioning you went to ruse makes you look desperate somehow. Your results are outstanding though, they say enough already.
No, not really... pretty mediocre for JRAHS.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
No, he graduated from James Ruse High School and thus it makes him an ex-student.
Thanks for pointing out the not so obvious... I'm curious as to why he just registered purely to gain some students....

/me votes that new members shouldn't be able to post in here until after 14 days and 50 or so posts.

HSC
i meant overall, his results are very high and would definitely stand as an excellent achievement on their own. I don't think mentioning his school will make much difference towards recruiting student, rather i reckon it makes him appear arrogant.
+1

dp624

HSC
Thanks for pointing out the not so obvious... I'm curious as to why he just registered purely to gain some students....

jm01 votes that new members shouldn't be able to post in here until after 14 days and 50 or so posts.
aren't quite a few tutors here purely registered to gain students anyway? hum.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)