EX-RUSE+IN MED, Private TUTOR: (95) 4U, (97) 3U, 2U MATHS, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY :) (1 Viewer)

Adidas101

HSC
Hi there,
If you are a HSC, Preliminary or younger accelerating student looking for an experienced Tutor in 2u/3u/4u Maths tutor, Chemistry and/or Physics (or know someone in need of one), please have a read =)

I am a graduate of James Ruse High currently tutoring 6 3u/4u Maths students, 3 for 2u Maths, and 4 Chem and Phys students.
I have been tutoring Maths, English and Sciences to various Primary and Secondary students for the past 3 years and am quite passionate about helping others learn :)

As mentioned above, my HSC marks were:
4U Maths: 95, 3U Maths: 97, Physics: 94, Chemistry: 93

While, of course, your tutor's marks are important, I don't believe they should be the key factor in deciding whether we suit YOU and can help you optimise YOUR marks.
That's why I think a TRIAL LESSON is so important !

Let me know what YOU want! Whether you are keen on:
- ACCELERATING to keep on top of or ahead of school
- Need some help in CATCHING UP or assistance with any specific concepts you may be struggling on
- Structured, PLANNED LESSONS and HWK to ensure plenty of time for thorough revision before assessment tasks/exams.

Prices vary depending on Location and rates decrease if the Student prefers more than 1hr at a time, saving travel time. Generally:

- Private 1on1 Tutoring at Parramatta, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill Libraries or my Home:
$30 for 1 hr, $55 for 2hrs OR $75 for 3hrs with 15min break (can be a combination of subjects!)
(allows focus on Individual needs & goes at their desired pace)

- In a group of 3 or 4 Friends (from similar schools, abilities and topics):
$15 per student /hr
(creates healthy competition, allows discussion, input & addresses questions from everyone)

- If you would like me to travel BEYOND THIS RANGE for your convenience OR to YOUR HOME,
Depending on how far: $40 for 1hr, $65 for 2hrs OR $85 for 3hrs with 15min break.

If you are interested or would like to discuss further details, feel free to PM ME HERE (checked at least once a day), or send me a text on 0432 484 345.

And please do contact me sooner than later to ensure that you can secure the tutoring time that is most convenient for YOU =)

Last edited:
A

ankama

Hi. I'm a Baulko year 11 student currently switching to 3-unit maths. To put it short, I'm in bottom class. I came from Pendle Hill High, entering Baulko in year 10, and therefore have gaps in my year 9, 10 and 11 maths. I need someone who can tutor me at my home in Wentworthville. I will probably need at least 2 lessons a week, and would prefer for these lessons to be in the morning- I like 7:45am to 8:45am weekends best. I was wondering about the pricing, and whether you would be available to tutor me at the times listed. If not, can you suggest alternative hours? Could you email me back at kim-angie@hotmail.com ASAP? Also, please give me your contact details (phone number) so I can talk to you in person to better arrange things.

Thank you,
Angela

Adidas101

HSC
No problem, thanks for those details! And I shall edit my original post to contain my mobile no.: 0432 484 345
I'm sure we'll be able to arrange a mutual time, and hopefully get you closer to Top class sooner than later!

I look forward to meeting you :)

astoria

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I'm looking for tutoring for my son who is offering 4U maths for HSC this year - 2012. Please provide details as to the year of your graduation and your name and availability to sukumar_504@hotmail.com. Thanks Sue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)