Ex-US troop gets life for rape, murders (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I hope that he and his friends die a slow and very painful death.

HalcyonSky

HSC
he was just really really horny okay

i dont think it warrants a death penalty, some of those guys get so detached from reality nothing seems inherently wrong

Last edited:
HSC
he was just really really horny okay

i dont think it warrants a death penalty, some of those guys get so detached from reality nothing seems inherently wrong
you raise a good point, friend.

maybe the army should invest in some prostitutes for long-term soldiers?

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Sickening act and the punishment is completely justified (I'd be screaming 'death! death!' as well, but I disagree with the death sentence on a moral basis :p.)

I would like to point out the difference in standards the two sides have though. We punish our soldiers for an act they (the terrorists) would likely hail as a hero if one of them did that to Western women.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
prevention is better than cure, therefore in my opinion all U.S troops should be castrated
i read a mx paper and saw a photo of one of the us troops fighting without pants on and has boxer shorts and his gay comrade wore shiny silver shoes ahahahahahah.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
This is disgraceful.
It's cases like these that make me want to revert from my anti-death penalty position. I'm not going to though.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Let him and his mates rape and then kill your family members, then tell me what you think.
Well of course his opinion would differ in that circumstance, but that is why we don't allow the family of victims any influence over the verdict of such cases, aside from the obvious role of the witness.

I do, however, think it was harsh of him to call you a moron for having an view (pro death penalty) that is common across the populous. I understand why people have that view (well, partially at least), but do not think that the death penalty is right myself. Even if the man deserves to die, I don't think that any one person (or Government) should have the right to kill him.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
This is no worse than most other rape/murder case in history.

Does the sensationalism lie in that he was a serviceman entrusted with the liberation and protection of said Iraqi family?

I'm still anti death penalty so whatever, justice as we know it has been done.

P.S. Three others were involved and got life also.

WibbleWonger

HSC
Meh, being in a war would fuck up anyone like that, look up the Milgram and Stanford experiments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)