Exam Failure? (2 Viewers)

mafgeni

Banned
HSC
N/A
Looks like somebody still can't hack the fact that he failed at getting any students for tutoring and still blames everyone other than himself.....it's been like 6 months and you're still not over it lol. You do realise that you're increasingly making yourself a laughing stock the more you make new accounts then troll/rant about this....

Also, did you stop to think that there are also people who are doing well without a tutor? Did you stop to think that some who did go to the so called 'overpriced tutors' are doing well? Did you stop to think that many people seeking tutoring now have never visited the site before? Obviously not, because you only think about yourself and you are too jealous of the fact that you couldn't get any students and others could...still whinging about it even after 6 months like a man who can't get over a breakup...lol

I can only imagine you whinging about this same thing one year later...lol

PS: To all the Year 12s, be thankful you didn't have him as a tutor otherwise you would've found out the hard way what he's really like. Either way it looks like the students on this site saw straight through him anyway when he was advertising... :p
Mate, I have said it a hundred times, this isn't about gertting students, it's bout making the people that used me, that mocked me, pay!

look at all their shit marks, now it's time for me to mock them and remind them of how good they could have been going if they werent a jerk and gave me a chance.

This has nothing to do with "blaming" or with getting students. It's about fkng arround with all the failures, making them feel bad, then reminding them that I was once actually offering people money to do tutoring with me , they still didn't take it then. Look at their failures now, imagine the differences in the marks if they got a tutor in early january or back in october when yr12 offically began.

Last edited by a moderator:

michaeljennings

HSC
Looks like somebody still can't hack the fact that he failed at getting any students for tutoring and still blames everyone other than himself.....it's been like 6 months and you're still not over it lol. You do realise that you're increasingly making yourself a laughing stock the more you make new accounts then troll/rant about this....

Also, did you stop to think that there are also people who are doing well without a tutor? Did you stop to think that some who did go to the so called 'overpriced tutors' are doing well? Did you stop to think that many people seeking tutoring now have never visited the site before? Obviously not, because you only think about yourself and you are too jealous of the fact that you couldn't get any students and others could...still whinging about it even after 6 months like a man who can't get over a breakup...lol

I can only imagine you whinging about this same thing one year later...lol

PS: To all the Year 12s, be thankful you didn't have him as a tutor otherwise you would've found out the hard way what he's really like. Either way it looks like the students on this site saw straight through him anyway when he was advertising... :p
+1

Whenever im feeling down and in the dumps i know i can always come here and read this dude carry on about how the world is coming to an end because no one wanted to get tutored by him HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH omg love your work man...priceless

mafgeni

Banned
HSC
N/A
+1

Whenever im feeling down and in the dumps i know i can always come here and read this dude carry on about how the world is coming to an end because no one wanted to get tutored by him HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH omg love your work man...priceless
Once again son, it's not about getting students now.

You guys need my help more than I need you as students.

This HSC will define your whole life, the tutoring for me is just an extra job, gets me a little more money. I currently don't pay rent or any large bills , so it's not a life or death situation for me if I work or not. I don't need alot of money, my parents pay for 99% of my things.

But it is kinda like life or death for you guys.

I am here to tease the people that were assholes to me throughtout the year, this is simply payback, nothing else. You could have got help ages ago, now look how much you have failed your trials (and ultimately hsc) because you were a jerk to me, didn't listen and didn't give me a chance.

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Mate, I have said it a hundred times, this isn't about gertting students, it's bout making the people that used me, that mocked me, pay!

look at all their shit marks, now it's time for me to mock them and remind them of how good they could have been going if they werent a jerk and gave me a chance.

This has nothing to do with "blaming" or with getting students. It's about fucking arround with all the failures, making them feel bad, then reminding them that I was once actually offering people money to do tutoring with me , they still didn't take it then. Look at their failures now, imagine the differences in the marks if they got a tutor in early january or back in october when yr12 offically began.
It is just sad you bother making the effort when it isn't our fault.

michaeljennings

HSC
hahahah hes so deluded he will probably start to have a conversation with himself.

You shoulda gotten tutoring
But no one likes me =(
Thats right bitch
You should have got tutoring
huh?

Skriker

HSC
hahahah hes so deluded he will probably start to have a conversation with himself.

You shoulda gotten tutoring
But no one likes me =(
Thats right bitch
You should have got tutoring
huh?
haha HE LISTENS! he's probably doing that now :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I saw Matty G today. Not gonna say where or he might find me and squash me to death =(

hscishard

HSC
^lol damn

Do tutors actually expect students to be recruited when they advertise their teaching prowess?

BOS community: "No"
I hope not...

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You guys need my help more than I need you as students.

This HSC will define your whole life, the tutoring for me is just an extra job, gets me a little more money. I currently don't pay rent or any large bills , so it's not a life or death situation for me if I work or not. I don't need alot of money, my parents pay for 99% of my things.

But it is kinda like life or death for you guys.

I am here to tease the people that were assholes to me throughtout the year, this is simply payback, nothing else. You could have got help ages ago, now look how much you have failed your trials (and ultimately hsc) because you were a jerk to me, didn't listen and didn't give me a chance.
First of all you are hardly targeting those were supposedly 'assholes' to you throughout the year. You actually target almost everyone who asks a 'stupid' question or reveals that they cannot answer a particular question (whether they be new or old members) and even tutors advertising their services. You're effectively cyber bullying the innocent rather than taking revenge on people who actually did 'mock' you. Many people you attempted to attack have never even encountered you before let alone 'be a jerk' to you as you so claimed (many had no idea who you were). That behaviour is unjustified.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
First of all you are hardly targeting those were supposedly 'assholes' to you throughout the year. You actually target almost everyone who asks a 'stupid' question or reveals that they cannot answer a particular question (whether they be new or old members) and even tutors advertising their services. You're effectively cyber bullying the innocent rather than taking revenge on people who actually did 'mock' you. Many people you attempted to attack have never even encountered you before let alone 'be a jerk' to you as you so claimed (many had no idea who you were). That behaviour is unjustified.
pretty much this

the people who gave you the most shit were non-schoolers (e.g. shane, kazi and the two amelias)

the only high schooler who really gave you crap was me (and you don't even say anything to me, no love :()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)