yeah same here. No point in writing that much

Either you have big handwriting
or
Your talkin shit

:)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
exactly, if you put down what you needed to say, why worry bout how many pages. Unless it was something ridiculous like 2 or 3 where you could not possibly have answered the question in detail, everyone knows personally how much they need to write. Some are more succint than others...

Kblay

Its quality not quantity.... You people who brag about how much you write... i hope for your sake you made sense and didn't babble as you should only address certain issues and anaylse them well not discuss a hole bunch of stuff and not have any depth

young_gurl

i think it doesnt matter how much u write its how effectively u can get straight to the point!...Plus u ppl probably have big as writing!

2BE1

Uzzi
HSC
To Easy!!!

I jst kept writing...
3 Booklets on Crime Section
2.5 Booklets on Consumer n Workplace
Human Right Section (c) <--- 2 full pages... i wen ova uha had 2 get another sheet from da teacher.... uah 2easy.......

I hate school

You guys are dead set freaks, or write really god damn big. I got 10 for crime and only 7 for each of my essays. I spent too long on human rights (filled the whole page for 5 marks).

mememe

Originally posted by 2BE1
I jst kept writing...
3 Booklets on Crime Section
2.5 Booklets on Consumer n Workplace
Human Right Section (c) <--- 2 full pages... i wen ova uha had 2 get another sheet from da teacher.... uah 2easy.......
Using extra writing booklets is fine, but is there really any need to use a second sheet for the human rights section? I mean, the REASON they give you a set amount of space is because you can answer it adequately in that space and get full marks. Unless you have extremely huge writing, i don't see the point.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah admittedly I did run out of room for the last human rights question, hehe it was difficult trying to write around the page number!!

Golani

crime: 4 typed pages (font size 12)
consumer: b, 4 typed pages, font size 10 (approx 2500 words)
family: see consumers :p

mememe

I hate to bitch and moan but how can you possibly compare a student who wrote their whole exam to someone who had the advantage of typing it?

Golani

i have a wrist disability....yes i can type, no i can't play basketball, tennis, cricket, anything like that...

mememe

Originally posted by Golani
i have a wrist disability....yes i can type, no i can't play basketball, tennis, cricket, anything like that...
i'm sorry for you and i'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to type - i'm just saying there should be a system in place to fairly compare students who type to us that write. Not being able to play sport must suck, but it doesn't entitle people to extra marks in the HSC. It's not that sort of system.

Golani

I don't get extra marks, just the right to type. There's simply no other choice, i can't use a writer because it's very hard for me to speak fast and articulately in english because i'm a newly arrived immigrant...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Id hate to have a writer, I think as I write and dictating it would be so awkward...

Golani

He wouldn't be able to understand half of what i would say becoz of my accent and due to the fact that i could hardly breathe so i would say 2 words and start grasping for air

hmmm

awkward is the right word indeed

Josh17

i wrote 14 pages for crime
15 pages for family (b)
17 pages for consumers (b)
Thats normal size writing. I usually have small writing but I made it bigger for the test.

did anyone else think that parts b) and c) for crime sucked?

Golani

14 pages for crime????????????????/

wow

like questions (a) and (b) were a 3 lines question for the first and like maybe 4 lines for the second.

hmmm

And btw international crime was in last year's HSC rofl, i knew it even before the exam, which is why i didn't study for it. yay me, NOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)