Exam Idiosyncrasies (1 Viewer)

Skater_bum

HSC
hey guys , im interested in what You do before exams ,your special ritual that you do, for example; dont do any study the night before , going to sleep late/ really early, cramming

BigDk

HSC
have a wank. helps releive the stress and get to sleep

xsavagex

HSC
I usually give up studying the night before, coz i figure if i dont know it now i never will. Sleep in till last minute and thats it.

And i'm yet to fail! yay

litany

Helpfool
HSC
I worry, a lot. :p Usually the night before is when I do most of my studying = epic worry :p

Superbogh

HSC
Load up on coffe and do an all nighter :p, although i strongly discourage this unless you want your exam answers to sound like jibberish.

lou071

HSC
N/A
hey guys , im interested in what You do before exams ,your special ritual that you do, for example; dont do any study the night before , going to sleep late/ really early, cramming
i think the special ritual that you do in uni before exam is pretty much same as things you did in high school. so for example, last minute cramming and go to sleep early.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
I have never ever had a good night's sleep the night before an exam. I usually drink a few dozen cans of V and cram until the break of dawn.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I always request that my desk be turned to face Mecca.

jest3r

HSC
sleep early, wake up early and cram early in the morning right up to the minute before walking into the exam venue. i usually have my study notes on loose leaf paper to make for easy disposal as i'm walking in.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
sleep early, wake up early and cram early in the morning right up to the minute before walking into the exam venue. i usually have my study notes on loose leaf paper to make for easy disposal as i'm walking in.
I'm a major crammer too. My face is usually buried in my exam notes minutes before an exam starts.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I always have to buy Mount Franklin from the vending machine near the exam rooms before I do exams. I'm rarely thirsty, but just sipping on water relieves boredom and tension when you have nfi what your next sentence is going to be.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i go to bed.

get up and arrive at the exam hall a minute before shut-out with a redbull and Extra.

I then proceed to own the motherfucking exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)