exam in 3 days (1 Viewer)

nick86

can any1 help me out. im doing my 2u prelim course and the yearly is very soon. Does any1 know any way to learn to apply appropriate trignometric techniques and formulae to solve problems involving angles, sides, trig ratios, bearings, elevation, depression and area. Solve problems involving roots and features of a parabolic function. Linear functions including distance, midpoint, gradient and equations?

I have no idea about this stuff so if u know of any sites etc. to help speed up the learning process let me know.

Nick:chainsaw:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
whoa, you gotta make most of your studying time!

check hsc online
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/maths/index.htm

check the main site there are a few prelim exams u can downlaod and practise

invest in buyign excel/get smart NOW.. okay maybe it arent teh best book but good for trying to understand concepts.

nick86

im borrowing 2u prelim texts from accelerated learning co. thanx for the link

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The best way to learn is to do the work in class, and I only found that out three weeks before stuvac (two weeks ago) so believe me, start working now!

The Excel 2U formula book is also EXCELLENT helping you quickly and simply learn the formul, and I believe it is well worth the ten odd bucks. Keep it with you and whip it out on the bus or something, you won't regret it!

nick86

so all the stuuf i need to know is just formulas and applying them?

crazylilmonkee

HSC
stick pics of the triangles for trig on ur wall, and u wake up and bam! its in ur face and it sticks.. well it worked for me
then for the rest.. all i can say is.. keep workin at it, practice and practice and practice or is it practise?

nick86

im working right now, im getting an idea. thanx to every1 who has replied :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)