Exam Paper (1 Viewer)

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
I cant see any posts on this, but has anyone posted up the Chem exam? i've got a forum of people wanting to see what it was like :)

-=DD32=-

Counterfeit

HSC
Dearest DoubleD:

It would be very interesting if someone could post up the complete exam paper, especially considering it was a buff coloured booklet... you know, the colour of the booklets that are FORBIDDEN from being removed from the exam room.

Idiot.

Captain Karl

HSC
Counterfeit said:
Dearest DoubleD:

It would be very interesting if someone could post up the complete exam paper, especially considering it was a buff coloured booklet... you know, the colour of the booklets that are FORBIDDEN from being removed from the exam room.

Idiot.
Some people who finish early write the short answer questions on the back of one of the other section booklets. Someone did it for the bio test this year. Its not such a stupid question

Idiot.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha......it is actually not possible to post up the whole paper, since half of it was short answer/long answer responses.

and just for the sake of carrying it on:
Idiot.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I happen to be on Karl's side for this one. It IS possible and has been done in multiple exams....people who finish early write down the questions on the white booklet or on scrap paper.

Idiots.

RUBLEET

HSC
btw whud wna waste their time writing the questions wen they cudnt write the ansers...Idiots...lolz

Kyroth***

HSC
Schools all get copies of the exam paper. You could probably just ask your teacher to see it, or go through it with them or something.

Idiot.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that's true actualy, i found that out today. my teacher was willing to give me a copy of the buff coloured short answer, but im like...no thank you...its over!

again:
Idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)